<font color=teal>need a <b>like</b> button<br><fon
Last night we booked it all

2 weeks at Saratoga Springs with free dining

Flying from Bristol to Orlando via Newark

on September 16th

So looking forward to going to go back to some great restaurants

and trying Halloween Horror Night :scared1:

Oooh you lucky thing!!!!!!!!!

I am very jealous! can't wait to hear all the planning!

how much did this cost Leanne? you can PM me if you want!

I have been trying to find some good deals and i just cant find any!! Our wedding guests have been worried as they have been going on the internet and pricing up their holidays and they have been saying they will be looking at like £5000 per family staying in Disney. I dont want to scare my guests into not coming to my wedding! I know for sure that it doesnt cost that much!

My guests want to stay in Disney, and i kinda want them to stay in Disney around the wedding because i know my guests are well known for turning up late to things... but im afraid if they see cheap deals outside, they will stay outside for the entire time. I am staying outside, and going to Disney nearer the wedding.

Also, i once saw someone post a website that hires out huge mansions for big groups on people going to orlando on holiday. They were HUGE houses with like 12 bedrooms! Does anyone know this company or site!?

:woohoo::cool1::woohoo::cool1::woohoo:

We'll booking again too soon! Most likely staying at the SSR as well, but in October.

Let the planning begin!!! :banana:

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Great news! We're booked for 2 weeks at SSR with free dining at the end of next October. It really is an offer too good to miss :thumbsup2

Have fun planning :goodvibes

:cool1::cool1: well done, lots of planning now

Im already thinking of restaurants now its 180 days will soon be here

just noticed your ticker :scared1:you lucky thing beach club

:thumbsup2
Happy Planning!!!!

Thanks Wayne have you found flights

Oooh you lucky thing!!!!!!!!!

I am very jealous! can't wait to hear all the planning!

Thanks hun Have you started your TR yet

how much did this cost Leanne? you can PM me if you want!

I have been trying to find some good deals and i just cant find any!! Our wedding guests have been worried as they have been going on the internet and pricing up their holidays and they have been saying they will be looking at like £5000 per family staying in Disney. I dont want to scare my guests into not coming to my wedding! I know for sure that it doesnt cost that much!

My guests want to stay in Disney, and i kinda want them to stay in Disney around the wedding because i know my guests are well known for turning up late to things... but im afraid if they see cheap deals outside, they will stay outside for the entire time. I am staying outside, and going to Disney nearer the wedding.

Also, i once saw someone post a website that hires out huge mansions for big groups on people going to orlando on holiday. They were HUGE houses with like 12 bedrooms! Does anyone know this company or site!?

Hi Hun,

PM is on the way :surfweb:

:woohoo::cool1::woohoo::cool1::woohoo:

We'll booking again too soon! Most likely staying at the SSR as well, but in October.

Let the planning begin!!! :banana:

Hi

We tried October wasnt showing for October :( as we really love October

Good luck though cant wait to see if you get will be a bit jealous though lo

:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:

Great news! We're booked for 2 weeks at SSR with free dining at the end of next October. It really is an offer too good to miss :thumbsup2

Have fun planning :goodvibes

Oh congrats you lucky thing I love October

Great news :cool1:

YAY Its sure is

No, still looking for flights.
DW has confirmed her holiday dates at work today, a little panic this week thinking she couldn't get August as someone else beat her to the dates. Thankfully they are letting her have them but not been sure for last few days. Now I can book Easter upto 14 nights and August upto 25 nights.:thumbsup2

Last night we booked it all

2 weeks at Saratoga Springs with free dining

Flying from Bristol to Orlando via Newark

on September 16th

So looking forward to going to go back to some great restaurants

and trying Halloween Horror Night :scared1:

Woop woop!

Who did you book with?

No, still looking for flights.
DW has confirmed her holiday dates at work today, a little panic this week thinking she couldn't get August as someone else beat her to the dates. Thankfully they are letting her have them but not been sure for last few days. Now I can book Easter upto 14 nights and August upto 25 nights.:thumbsup2

Not jealous at all lol 25 nights wow that sounds like just enough time to me

Woop woop!

Who did you book with?

disney direct for hotel etc

continental for flights :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter