We have arrived

Hope you are having a great time! I would love to do a cruise one day!!! I too am hoping the weather cools down a bit in the next few weeks!

Cruise departure day today. Dd asked me this morning if we really were going on a cruise because when something is really good she doesn't like to get too excited just in case it is not true. :confused3

Candy Cane Inn has been great. Very clean, staff nothing but helpful. I would definitely stay here again but would request a 2nd level room. Dumbo and his family arrive about 10pm and rise around 6am - not good for someone who likes their sleep!

Next door is an ABC shop and 7/11. Across the road there is a pizza shop, subway, chinese, mexican, gift shop, juice bar, deli/dairy. Anaheim Garden Walk is approx 5-8 mins walk where there is Bubba Gumps, Pf Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Californian Pizza kitchen plus more.

Cruise departure day today. Dd asked me this morning if we really were going on a cruise because when something is really good she doesn't like to get too excited just in case it is not true. :confused3

Candy Cane Inn has been great. Very clean, staff nothing but helpful. I would definitely stay here again but would request a 2nd level room. Dumbo and his family arrive about 10pm and rise around 6am - not good for someone who likes their sleep!

Next door is an ABC shop and 7/11. Across the road there is a pizza shop, subway, chinese, mexican, gift shop, juice bar, deli/dairy. Anaheim Garden Walk is approx 5-8 mins walk where there is Bubba Gumps, Pf Changs, The Cheesecake Factory, Californian Pizza kitchen plus more.

We had a second floor room so, now I hear about your Dumbo experience, I'm certainly grateful we did! Oh yes, I remember the pizza place across the road as it sold giant pieces of yummy American pizza by the slice :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter