We had a few Dreams!

JerseyGirl114

Mouseketeer
At first it was really little things. While waiting for Philharmagic our family was picked to play the instruments right before you walk in the theater. We were announced & given a certificate.

Our kids were asked if they wanted to try & ride in the front car of the monorail while waiting outside the Poly. Not a true dream, but to them it was!

On 11/13 at AK we saw 2 families receive dream passes (right near Everest). DD was a little bummed because she had been seeing them all over the place, and then saw someone else get them right in front of us. (I have to admit I was a little jealous myself :blush: )

On 11/14 we were in Epcot & won dream passes. It was funny because we were in Innoventions & my son wanted to play the game in the firehouse. DD didn't want to play & said she was going to wait outside the house. I told her she to come on in anyway that we just played the game she wanted to play & now it was his turn. the woman was about to put the rope on to signal that the game was going to begin & she said to my daugher "Come on in, I PROMISE you will like it". As the other woman began her speech, a man with the white vest showed up and started talking about YOMD & I don't remember much because I remembered from this board that he was from the dream squad & I was trying to get my camera. So as the other guy starts handing out the ears (blue w/clouds & silver ears) he says, Oh, do you want to tell them about these little prizes as well - and sure enough - they were dream passes. We used all of them and had a blast. I never would have ridden Mission Space otherwise. I took it as a sign - but I only rode the green version :blush: I wouldn't risk putting the kids in orange not having ridden it myself.

on 11/15 they had an impromt hula hoop contest. All the kids - there were about 5 or 6 got certificates, and since DD won, they gave her a pretty lei.

DD was also picked to "drive" the jungle cruise both days we rode it. And he was also selected to be in Capt. Jack Sparrow's crew & received a scroll stating so.

We had a truly magical trip - and we would have even if we hadn't won the dream passes - but I must admit the hats are pretty cool!

How wonderful for your family. I know how good those dream fastpasses are at EPCOT, we got them too!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter