We got our packages!!!!!

mommytodarlings

Mouseketeer
Just came home from kids soccer and baseball and they were waiting between our doors. They were delivered UPS sometime after 6:15pm.

Our payment was processed on the 7th (our due date), our arrival date is Aug 21. So to those waiting, you should receive soon.

:cool1: So excited!!!!!

We are staying at CBR on DxDP. Dh's title for this trip is "The Super Duper Yummy Feast", lol

We got ours too. We wee arriving from Ballet to find the ups enveloppe. My DDs were jumping up and down of joy as they know it means our trip is happening soon

We arrive at WDW on August 23rd...so maybe my package will arrive tomorrow :banana:

When I made my final payment the agent told me that there was a memo that she needed to inform me about. She went on to tell me that due to our postal strike they were holding the packages. She said a decision would be made within 2 weeks as to 'if' they would send them out. I told her that our strike had ended a while ago....we chatted about it and she then basically said that she knew nothing about the whole thing...she was just informing me of what was attached to my ressie.

So I'm glad to hear the the packages are on the move....and I can't wait to get my Mickey mail. This week?????

Just came home from kids soccer and baseball and they were waiting between our doors. They were delivered UPS sometime after 6:15pm.

Our payment was processed on the 7th (our due date), our arrival date is Aug 21. So to those waiting, you should receive soon.

We are staying at CBR on DxDP. Dh's title for this trip is "The Super Duper Yummy Feast", lol

That's funny...We arrive on Aug 21st so our balance due date was also July 7th and we received our UPS package on July 13th also. DME package showed up on Friday...

So I came home from work...late....and found my DME package in the mail box today. :cool1: All I need is my resort package and we're all set. Bring it on.

Just wanted to add...I hope the UPS guy enjoyed listening to my dog go mental when he rang the door bell. He probably dropped the envelope in the box and ran for his life. :rotfl2:

Oh I can not wait now! We have never had the resort package before. When we went last time we booked through Westjet Vacations and got nothing!!

Oh man I just realized if I have to put the ME tags on the suitcase I hope the kids don't notice at the airport... we are not telling them till we land ion Dallas for our layover!!

Got my ME tags and same with my sister today and the resort one last week but my sister hasn't received her resort envelope

So I came home from work...late....and found my DME package in the mail box today. :cool1: All I need is my resort package and we're all set. Bring it on.

Just wanted to add...I hope the UPS guy enjoyed listening to my dog go mental when he rang the door bell. He probably dropped the envelope in the box and ran for his life. :rotfl2:

We'll be there the same time. Where are you staying?

We'll be there the same time. Where are you staying?

We are at ASMu this time. It's funny, we said we would never do a repeat resort until we had tried all the ones we wanted to. Well, after 1 stay at ASMu we had to go back.....POFQ is still my true fav but we had sooooo much fun at the pool at ASMu that this year it was a no brainer.

Our DME package arrived today ... we checkin Aug 27th. :goodvibes

Oh I'm so excited for all of you and that means we will get ours soon as well hopefully! We are going to be there on the 26th! :):banana::woohoo:

How exciting for you indeed! We were thrilled to have our UPS envelopes in the mailbox last week! We're arriving the day before you and staying at All Star Movies with the regular dining plan! then 2 days at AKL! Have a great trip!!!!

ahhh....so exciting!!! Anyone have room for a stowaway in their suitcase??

Happy and safe travels to all

What was all included in your packages?

My family and I leave on Aug 22nd and I made my final payment a while back and all I got was my Disney Bus tickets for the airport transportation from UPS about a week ago.

We are staying on site and got a meal plan and all that jazz! Little dissapointed I did not get more and also a bit nervous now!

Guess I will have to call Disney to see whats up!

On that note I'm new here! HEY!

In our first package that came was a book with out itinerary in it coupons and what not along with cool 3d luggage tags.

In the second package was an envelope from magical express with our special yellow luggage tags and the information on where to go for it.

If you only have a room reservation you won't get the first package just the magical express stuff. if you booked a package with dining and tickets (etc) then you would receive a separate envelope with your itinerary in it.

In our first package that came was a book with out itinerary in it coupons and what not along with cool 3d luggage tags.

In the second package was an envelope from magical express with our special yellow luggage tags and the information on where to go for it.

If you only have a room reservation you won't get the first package just the magical express stuff. if you booked a package with dining and tickets (etc) then you would receive a separate envelope with your itinerary in it.

Thanks for the info.

We got the Magical Express Passes and Luggage Tags first it seems so I should still receive a 2nd package with the other stuff.

I was more concerned with the idea everyone was getting everything in one shipment.

Hope we get our 2nd package soon! :upsidedow

The Mickey mail came today....so now we have all the documents. I'm glad to have it all in hand. Now only 4 weeks until the vacation begins.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter