We got a dream!

BamaFan121s

DIS Veteran
Just got back from the World yesterday...which I am very depressed about today... :guilty:

Anywho....we had a blast...last Sunday, our first full day there, we were all given Dream Fastpasses when getting off Everest. Two Dream Team members suddenly appeared at the exit and gave one to everyone on our train and then we gone in a second. We only saw the DT two a few other times while we were there, but DD walked away with about 5 Magical Moments certificates...talk about a big head! :goodvibes

Congrats, I'm glad they didn't do that on our train. ONce was more than enough for me on EE. On monday I saw the dream team give two little girls cert. in AK
just before we got over to EE.

YOu were at CBR when we were. We were in Barbados. Where were you?

May I assume a Dream Fastpass basically gives you ulimited fastpass access for the fastpass attractions at that park for that day?

Photobob: I believe the Dream fastpass allows you to "jump" to the head of the Fastpass return line at each of the attractions utilizing Fastpass at that particular park...however only once per attraction. Others who have experienced this will fill in any corrections... :thumbsup2

Wishes2you said:
YOu were at CBR when we were. We were in Barbados. Where were you?

We were in Trinidad North. I was very bummed that I didn't run into one single DISer the whole trip. :confused3

photobob said:
May I assume a Dream Fastpass basically gives you ulimited fastpass access for the fastpass attractions at that park for that day?

It's a plastic badge that hangs around your neck. It has little tabs with the major attractions on it. You can go to the fast pass line at ANY time for these, break of the tab and use it as a fast pass. You can only use it ONCE for the attraction, on the day you recieve it (dates on the badge and the tabs) and you have to wait in the regular FP line, you DON'Tget to jump to the front.

BamaFan121s said:
We were in Trinidad North. I was very bummed that I didn't run into one single DISer the whole trip. :confused3

Hope you had a nice time. I was hoping for nicer weather.
I met a women in MK from the site. She saw my LGMH on my
bag and spoke to me.
I also met the Disabilities Board Moderator at the entrance to
Typhoon lagoon. He was working there. He also saw my LGMH
on my bag and spoke to me. I thought it was great to meet
someone.

I decorated my window at the resort with big HANDMADE
LGMH and sign that said Happy Thanksgiving in lime green letters.

Wishes2you said:
Hope you had a nice time. I was hoping for nicer weather.
I met a women in MK from the site. She saw my LGMH on my
bag and spoke to me.
I also met the Disabilities Board Moderator at the entrance to
Typhoon lagoon. He was working there. He also saw my LGMH
on my bag and spoke to me. I thought it was great to meet
someone.

I decorated my window at the resort with big HANDMADE
LGMH and sign that said Happy Thanksgiving in lime green letters.

We decorated ours w/ the LGMH paint chips and lots of green ribbon. Walked to Martinique and Trinidad South to look for other windows, but never crossed the bridge. Darn it! Kept an eye out at the food court, had a LGMH on our camera bag and cups, but still no luck. Oh well, I'll just have to go back and try again. :goodvibes

Yeah, seeing as I only took 2 pairs of pants, warmer weather would have been nice!

I'm sorry our paths didn't cross. That would have been nice.

It was chilly. I also only had two pairs of pants. I ended up doing laundry
one night. One of my pairs ended up christened by a little boy on the shuttle bus who go sick the first night we were there. Right into the laundry with those. We also ended up buying another sweatshirt each. WDW did really well that week on warmer clothing sales I would say.

We had a great time though and can't wait to go back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter