We Get to Go Again? A March 2012 PTR

After landing at MCO we will need to find the ME (which I hear is confusing to find) and then find some lunch. Did I mention our flight on this day has a short layover? Yeah, that... :headache: Well, it will be 12:45 when we land, so we will all be too famished to hold out for Disney food for lunch. Soooo, we will probably hit up this for lunch:

chicfila.png

Then it's off to WDW!!!!! on this beauty:

ME.png

Soon we will be seeing our happy place. :cloud9:

wdwgate.jpg

And now it's time to "Let the Memories Begin". After getting settled in our room (it SHOULD be ready by then) we will head to DTD for some shopping and dinner...Where will we have dinner that night???

raglanroad.jpg

Raglan Road at 6pm!!!

I hope we get to see the dancers and band before we head to...

RiverRoostLounge.jpg

The River Roost Lounge to see...

YeehaBob.jpg

Yeeha Bob and a bunch of :crazy: CRAZY DISERS!!!

That will be the end of a VERY LONG day one. What will be be doing tomorrow???

not so subtle hint: it does NOT involve animals, castles or a mad dash...

I love how you plan to tell the kids about your trip. I am sure you are going to get no sleep that night.:lmao:

You can feel free to threadjack me anytime. What are friends for:hug:

I would love to be on one of those cool painted planes, but wont care much since I will be on the way to the happiest place on earth.:love:

Can't wait to read more.popcorn::

You are ready to fly young grasshopper. :thumbsup2

If you don't go threadjack her, I will. And if you don't go threadjack me. I'll do it myself! Yeah. Take that! I'll threadjack my own thread. :lmao:

I have officially followed your orders...:rotfl2:

I love how you plan to tell the kids about your trip. I am sure you are going to get no sleep that night.:lmao:

You can feel free to threadjack me anytime. What are friends for:hug:

I would love to be on one of those cool painted planes, but wont care much since I will be on the way to the happiest place on earth.:love:

Can't wait to read more.popcorn::

Have you ever surprised your kids, Corrine? I wish your kids were coming with you this time, would have loved for all of our children to meet. Someday...there will always be summer camp (I mean Disney)! :thumbsup2 :laughing:

Hi !! Mind if I join in ?? :banana:

Love that you are surprising your kids .. but on the night before ?? There will be NO sleep going on in your house that night for sure ! :dance3:

Can't wait to hear more ! :thumbsup2

I love Chick Fil A . . . and I have only been there once . . . at MCO :lmao:

It is a little confusing finding the ME, but I found that the employees were very helpful in directing me where to go. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see you all at Yeeha Bob's. I am sure we will be the best crowd that he has ever had.:lmao:

Have you ever surprised your kids, Corrine? I wish your kids were coming with you this time, would have loved for all of our children to meet. Someday...there will always be summer camp (I mean Disney)! :thumbsup2 :laughing:

I have not been able to suprise the kids yet, but I was thinking about suprising my dd for next year. She knows we are going next year, she just doesn't know when. And if I win the One More Day at Disney contest I will definatly suprise them. I wish our kids could meet. It sounds as if our DD's would get along, but alas it wasn't in the cards. I was thinking I could maybe bring one of them with me but than it would mess with my plans for out future trips.

I have officially followed your orders...:rotfl2:

She did, I saw it.:thumbsup2

Stopping in to say "Hi!"

Looking forward to following along!

Yay, Danielle made it!!! You are from the FB page, right? If not, you are still very welcome and I am excited to have your here. :laughing:

Hi !! Mind if I join in ?? :banana:

Love that you are surprising your kids .. but on the night before ?? There will be NO sleep going on in your house that night for sure ! :dance3:

Can't wait to hear more ! :thumbsup2

:welcome: Of course you can join in! I am just so excited that people are interested in little ole' me...You like me, you really like me! :lmao:

I love Chick Fil A . . . and I have only been there once . . . at MCO :lmao:

It is a little confusing finding the ME, but I found that the employees were very helpful in directing me where to go. :thumbsup2

I can't wait to see you all at Yeeha Bob's. I am sure we will be the best crowd that he has ever had.:lmao:

I have not been able to suprise the kids yet, but I was thinking about suprising my dd for next year. She knows we are going next year, she just doesn't know when. And if I win the One More Day at Disney contest I will definatly suprise them. I wish our kids could meet. It sounds as if our DD's would get along, but alas it wasn't in the cards. I was thinking I could maybe bring one of them with me but than it would mess with my plans for out future trips.

She did, I saw it.:thumbsup2

Yes, I think we will have to rely on directions from airport employees to help us find ME. I haven't warned DH yet that it is hard to find... :rolleyes1 I mean how hard can it be to talk a man into asking for directions? :lmao:

Are your kids upset that you will be going to Disney without them...or do they even know? :confused3 I am excited to surprise mine THIS TIME, but I assure you there will be no more surprises, this was just too hard! :rotfl2:

Can't wait to meet all my new Dis friends, too. :grouphug: DH is kinda jealous because he is part of a "clan" on his XBox 360. They have had land parties, but none anywhere near us. He has never gotten to meet them. :sad2: He is excited for me though. When I changed my arrival day ADR's from Boatwright's to Raglan Road he wanted to make sure we wouldn't miss the Dismeet...sweet man! :lovestruc

BREAKING NEWS...MICKEY MAIL ARRIVED TODAY!!!! A few Dis friends had gotten ME stuff that did not have all of their flight information on it. I am pleased to announce that ours is all there and correct!!!

BREAKING NEWS...MICKEY MAIL ARRIVED TODAY!!!! A few Dis friends had gotten ME stuff that did not have all of their flight information on it. I am pleased to announce that ours is all there and correct!!!

I am so jealous. I want my Mickey Mail :sad1::sad1:

Congrats on getting you Mail.:banana::banana::banana:

No I haven't told the kids that I am going to WDW. I only told them I was going to go on a plane so that I can meet some friends. I am not lieing, right? I'm still a good mom, right?:rotfl2::lmao::cool2:

Wow, I go to class for a few hours and you guys get busy! Did you know it's not nice making me read three pages of posts to catch up? :rolleyes:

You're adventurous eaters trying out the Chik-Fil-A. (Because we don't have any in TN, right? :lmao::rotfl2:)

Your plans sound good! I can't wait to hear about RR. My mom and her friend dined there in 2009 (while I was at Chef Mickey's) and they loved it. They had a blast, and a few drinks. They didn't want to leave. Since then, I've booked it every year (but this one) and then cancelled. :sad2:

Grats on getting Mickey Mail! I'm super jealous! I want mine sooo bad! :sad:

I'm so looking forward to the DISmeet! We'll have a blast! Sorry that your DH hasn't gotten to attend any of the XBOX LAN parties. DH used to have LAN parties with his buddies (PC ones). Since we've been married, he's only gone to one -- and that was more of a bachelor LAN party. Yes, even Geeks get married. :rotfl2:

Tell your DH he can hang out with mine. I'm sure they'll get along fine. Only ... DH doesn't play XBOX, but PC games. (And I know most of the XBOX games are also on PC.) They can go geek it up while us DISers have a blast. :thumbsup2

Yay on getting Mickey Mail!! :lovestruc I still need to call Disney - they didn't have my flight info on mine either. :confused3

I can't wait to see your kids' reaction when they find out they are going to WDW... Are you planning to film it??? :lovestruc

D~

I am so jealous. I want my Mickey Mail :sad1::sad1:

Congrats on getting you Mail.:banana::banana::banana:

No I haven't told the kids that I am going to WDW. I only told them I was going to go on a plane so that I can meet some friends. I am not lieing, right? I'm still a good mom, right?:rotfl2::lmao::cool2:

NO, you are totally not lying... :rolleyes1 I really can't blame you. The drama would be horrible it they knew the truth...it is for their own good that you not tell them! :lmao:

Wow, I go to class for a few hours and you guys get busy! Did you know it's not nice making me read three pages of posts to catch up? :rolleyes:

You're adventurous eaters trying out the Chik-Fil-A. (Because we don't have any in TN, right? :lmao::rotfl2:)

Your plans sound good! I can't wait to hear about RR. My mom and her friend dined there in 2009 (while I was at Chef Mickey's) and they loved it. They had a blast, and a few drinks. They didn't want to leave. Since then, I've booked it every year (but this one) and then cancelled. :sad2:

Grats on getting Mickey Mail! I'm super jealous! I want mine sooo bad! :sad:

I'm so looking forward to the DISmeet! We'll have a blast! Sorry that your DH hasn't gotten to attend any of the XBOX LAN parties. DH used to have LAN parties with his buddies (PC ones). Since we've been married, he's only gone to one -- and that was more of a bachelor LAN party. Yes, even Geeks get married. :rotfl2:

Tell your DH he can hang out with mine. I'm sure they'll get along fine. Only ... DH doesn't play XBOX, but PC games. (And I know most of the XBOX games are also on PC.) They can go geek it up while us DISers have a blast. :thumbsup2

I really am looking forward to RR. We have no repeat ADR's this time. All new places! :thumbsup2

Yes, we really are going out on a limb to try Chic Fil A...:laughing:

I told DH last night about your DH and he said, "oh we will get along just fine." It's gonna be fun for all!!! :banana:

Yay on getting Mickey Mail!! :lovestruc I still need to call Disney - they didn't have my flight info on mine either. :confused3

I can't wait to see your kids' reaction when they find out they are going to WDW... Are you planning to film it??? :lovestruc

D~

We are definitely going to film it....but guess what, DH decided to change our "reveal" plans...stay tuned!

Before I head into our first park day plans I wanted to share some news and some pictures from one of our older Disney trips.

News first...so DH decided that we really needed to not miss church on the night of March 7th since we are a home group host and we know we will miss the following week. I will be there the night before Disney, but I will be distracted...:rolleyes1. Needless to say, movie night is out. :sad2: So, the NEW "reveal" plan is to have me leave and go pick the kids up at the church after home group is over, and while I am gone DH will pull out all the packed bags and line them up in the dining or living room. When the kids get home they will spot them. They will have to look around and notice the new luggage tags before they will figure out just what is going on...

SURPRISE, WE ARE GOING TO DISNEY TOMORROW!!! party:

I am not as excited about this plan, but what can you do? :confused3 DH will film it and I will be sure to share it on my TR.

Now, for some pictures, shall we? We actually went on a Florida vacation in 2006. We only spent one day in MK and a half day in MGM (yes it was MGM at the time), so I do not count it as a Disney vacation. We spent time at the beach and other various places that week. I was pregnant with DS, so only the two sweet little girls are in the pics. Well, technically Gabe is in the belly bump pictures. :laughing: Last year when we were planning the trip the girls would tell DS he had been to Disney before, only he was in Mommy's belly. :cutie: So, here ya go...

DSCN0398.jpg

Downtown Disney (the girls were 4 and 6 years old)

DSCN0358.jpg

DSCN0357.jpg

DSCN0342.jpg

DSCN0512.jpg

So there you have it. I will be posting pictures from our trip last March very soon as well.

On to day 2 plans. This will be Friday, March 9th. Have you figured out from my not so subtle hint where we will be headed?

epcot.png

If you guessed EPCOT you would be correct!

We will get up early enough for rope drop since we will have a relatively early night with the Dismeet the night before. We will be sure to get some FP's for Soarin' and TT. We plan to spend another half day here on our departure day, so whatever we don't get done on this day, we will tackle on the 14th. These are my must try's for that day in EPCOT (they will all be firsts)...

maelstrom.jpg

I have never been on this ride before. I am sure it is not on many must-do lists, but everyone must do it at least once, right? And while I am in Norway I would like to try one of these...

schoolbread.jpg

Schoolbread- they are pretty infamous on the Dis!

We will make our way over to Japan at some point where I will do this:

pickapearl2.jpg

Pick a Pearl! I am really looking forward to this. Each of us has a $50 gift card for souvvies and this little gem is what I intend spending my loot on.

We will find something yummy to eat for lunch in WS, I am sure we will just wait and see what our tummies have a rumbly for. :thumbsup2 After filling our bellies we will then head back to POR for some R&R. Why? Because after that we are headed back to EPCOT for midnight EMH! :cool1:

We need to head back to EPCOT in time for our our dinner ADR's...

chefs_de_france.jpg

Chefs de France
5:50pm

After dinner we will have just a small amount of time to wander around. I know I want to run over to Germany to grab a snack from here:

karamelkuche.jpg

My plan is to use a couple snack credits for some delicious caramel corn to enjoy while we do yet another first...

illuminations.jpg

WHAT??? Did you say first? You have never seen Illuminations? :eek: NOPE! We tried to do EPCOT commando last year and had some serious meltdowns while waiting for Illuminations, so we packed it up and headed back to the room. :mad: We WILL see it this time! That is why we plan to get some serious napping done at POR after lunch. EVERYONE MUST SLEEP at naptime!!! :goodvibes

So we will see Illuminations then we will stick around until closing at midnight to do whatever we want. Then it's back to POR for a good night's sleep. What are our Day 3 plans? Will we see anyone we know? Stick around...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter