We did it, signed our first contract!

Discussion in 'Purchasing DVC' started by MomtoBJSF, Mar 22, 2012.

1. MomtoBJSF

MomtoBJSF Mouseketeer

I know it's extremely early to buy into the DVC, but we could not pass up the deal, and felt it was right for us to start with.

I went on the Fidelity website, and found a VWL listing for 200 points, $59pp, 143, 2011 banked, 200, 2012 and 200 2013 ,December UY.

we offered $50PP, seller to pay closing and MF's. an hour later we got a call back they accepted our $50PP, will pay closing, but would like to split the 2012 MF's. so we accepted and signed the contract :banana:. Now are waiting to pass ROFR, crossing my fingers and hoping to pass.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Official Ticket Center is Orlando’s #1 discount attraction ticket agency, selling millions of Walt Disney tickets around the world.

to hide this adverts.
  3. DenLo

DenLo DIS Veteran

Congratulations on getting a great price. Hope you pass ROFR and close quickly.

But I'm curious why you think it's a little early to buy into the DVC.

4. MomtoBJSF

MomtoBJSF Mouseketeer

Thank you. We just came back from WDW last weekend, it was our very first family trip, and started learning about the DVC while were there, that' why I think it's a bit early, but we feel pretty comfortable with our decision.:)

5. MomtoBJSF

MomtoBJSF Mouseketeer

Thank you. We just came back from WDW last weekend, it was our very first family trip, and started learning about the DVC while were there, that' why I think it's a bit early, but we feel pretty comfortable with our decision.:)

6. jstarcze

jstarcze DIS Veteran

Welcome Home and Congratulations from Mickey, :mickeyjum Goofy, :goofy: and Me! :cool1: