we couldn't think of a title - September 2014 pre trip report! COMPLETED!

omg, I love seeing all of the costume stuff together!!! I'm seriously so impatient about these tutus, but I have barely a week to wait left AHHHH

And I wish Cap had a cape. Even though we know capes are frowned upon

ONE WEEK!!!!

The costumes look great!!! I loved the Queen of Hearts costume, that was such a creative idea and obviously I love the Tsum Tsum (help I want a Dumbo one and a Jiminy Cricket one and all of them realistically)

And I wish Cap had a cape. Even though we know capes are frowned upon

NO CAPES!!!! I scream in my Edna Mode voice.

ONE WEEK!!!!
OMG I AM SOOOO EXCITED :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

The costumes look great!!! I loved the Queen of Hearts costume, that was such a creative idea and obviously I love the Tsum Tsum (help I want a Dumbo one and a Jiminy Cricket one and all of them realistically)
hahaha thank you! I pulled it together in like 2 hours because I had NO idea what to do for my costume but I figured that tutus are always a winner hahah. and omg the tsum tsums i'm warning you now if you buy one YOU WILL NEVER STOP!!!!! I NEED THEM ALL

I'm sitting in the work break room right now with 1.25 hours left of work before heading to the airport and IM NOT ABLE TO CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT ANY MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ana's on her plane and it lands in Orlands within the next hour. I'll fly out at 8:10 and meet them by 11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM ON MY WAY TO THE AIRPORT TO GET ANA RN!!!!!!! Get ready for OUTRAGEOUSLY excited tweets and instagrams!!!!!!!!!

phew! I'm glad I didn't miss too much! Where did you get that Thor shirt though? Thor is my all time favourite!! It's likely I have to work on Halloween so I'd like to dress up without dressing up too much. Ya know? ;) I need that shirt! Have fun at AK today! I'm mad at myself I didn't make a bigger effort to find you and say hello Kaela! I did look at every FP+ kiosk that last day but we were trying to fit everything in before leaving around 2 my head was all over!

well...I hate to say it but our trip has come to an end :( we had such a fabulous time though and did so many amazing fun things! I just got home from dropping the girls at the airport and we'll start our trip report as soon as all of us are home again. can't wait to share all the photos and stories with you all ^_^ here's a teaser~
kVQiMl1.jpg

phew! I'm glad I didn't miss too much! Where did you get that Thor shirt though? Thor is my all time favourite!! It's likely I have to work on Halloween so I'd like to dress up without dressing up too much. Ya know? ;) I need that shirt! Have fun at AK today! I'm mad at myself I didn't make a bigger effort to find you and say hello Kaela! I did look at every FP+ kiosk that last day but we were trying to fit everything in before leaving around 2 my head was all over!

I got my Thor shirt at shirts.com! Ana got her Ironman one there too. and no worries, it's very hard to find FP CMs I've noticed since we move around so much haha. I do wish we could have said hi though! guess you'll have to plan another trip back ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter