We broke in the Deluxe Dining Plan...with lots of PICTURES! I finally finished one!!!

I loved your report!:cool1:
My oldest loved the mac and cheese and Coral Reef. The youngest not so much. I had to email Disney when we came home for the recipe for the Mac and Cheese per my oldest. They emailed me back that it is Stouffers and I can find it in the frozen section of my store. :rotfl2:

Really??? Stoffers??? Hhmmm.... We are usually a Kraft blue box kind of a family but frozen and pop in the oven even sounds easier! Thanx...I'll have to check it out!

What a delicious thread. :goodvibes

Thanks for postin' this, you sure did have a lot of details along with a lot of food, just my kind of people. :worship:

Hi

I am going to Disney Movie Resort with my (5) year old. This is her first trip. Do you recommend the Dining Plan?

If so what are some good places to eat

What a wonderful report. Now I know that I'll never be able to do the DDDP. LOL! I just cannot imagine eating at all those TS places!!! It seems great (in theory) for me, but my kids don't sit well, my DH hates breakfast, and we like to run and run and run at WDW.

So I thank you for allowing me to live vicariously though you and your DDDP report. It was almost like I was there!

And you did get me really excited to try Citricos which DH and I are going to for our 9 year anniversary in June. It looks beautiful!

Thank you again for taking the time to post the report and pictures!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter