We broke all the "rules" on the plan

TAKitty

<font color=green>I will make it work with the one
We are just back using the Disney Dining plan. This was our experience:

Even if you made a note when calling to make your ADRs that you had the plan, the server didn't always add it up for the plan. Tell the server at the start of your meal and things will go smoothly.

We had four adults and one child and we didn't at any place have anyone question which credit was which. At our counter service places we all had adult meals twice etc. I think at Pizza Planet was one of the places.

The wait staff frequently thought our 12 year old was 9 or under. If you have older looking kids who are 9 or under, don't worry about being questioned.

The staff would make adult portions of kids meals for our 12 year old. It was never a problem.

My Dh and I shared meals and it was never an issue.

Can you tell me more about how you ordered "adult" size portions of kid's meals. I have a dd10 who is an adult by Disney standards and can eat an adult portion of food, but prefers food items most often on the kids menu.

So did you get an adult appetizer and dessert and then just say "I want an adult portion of the chicken fingers" for example?

momof2disprincesses said:
Can you tell me more about how you ordered "adult" size portions of kid's meals. I have a dd10 who is an adult by Disney standards and can eat an adult portion of food, but prefers food items most often on the kids menu.

So did you get an adult appetizer and dessert and then just say "I want an adult portion of the chicken fingers" for example?

Because we paid for him as an adult he could order an adult app and an adult desert. When we went to order I just told the CM that I wanted an adult size portion of the XXX. They did it everytime we asked. They will also let you order the kid deserts too. At Tony's the adult menu has a salad that I didn't want and the kids menu had a Caesar salad. I asked for the adult size of the Caesar and that wasn't a problem either. In fact, we all got one.

toocooltobeMom said:
I hope you don't mind telling me where have you eaten. Like CS and TS.
Thank you for sharing :)

TS: Donalds, Chef Mickeys, Le Cellier, Alfradoes, Mama Melrose, Tony's, Whispering Canyon.

CS: Pizza Planet, Hotel Food Court, Pizza Safari, P. Bill (MK), Sunshine Seasons, Electric Umbrella

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter