We braved the 4th!!! AND the rain...and the crowds??? 7/1-7/8 BOOKED NEXT TRIP!!!!

Yay on booking your trip!!! When I saw the new discounts out, the wheels in my head started turning! Nothing decided yet though...

WooHoo!!! It's sooo exciting when we have a new trip booked!! :banana: I wish you could go this summer too, but at least you have a trip this year and thats what matters. Since your "thinking" a year in advance to 2012....we're planning on doing yearly trips starting this year. We'll always be there the same time, last week of June first week of July, because of high school football. We may get lucky and and have our dates cross again. :thumbsup2

Yay on booking your trip!!! When I saw the new discounts out, the wheels in my head started turning! Nothing decided yet though...

Thanks!! I know, these discounts are too hard to pass up! I actually booked the flights a few months ago...as soon as they were released because it's a holiday weekend and I was afraid the rates would go up once Continental caught on!

WooHoo!!! It's sooo exciting when we have a new trip booked!! :banana: I wish you could go this summer too, but at least you have a trip this year and thats what matters. Since your "thinking" a year in advance to 2012....we're planning on doing yearly trips starting this year. We'll always be there the same time, last week of June first week of July, because of high school football. We may get lucky and and have our dates cross again. :thumbsup2

Ugh, too bad you didn't go at that time LAST year!! As successful as our 4th of July trip was, I think that was a one and only. If we start our APs in Sept, we pretty much have the entire summer to choose from so I think we'd do end of August. That was the time of year we always went growing up and I want to start going that time again. No crazy tour groups like mid-July!!! BUT who knows! Our paths might just cross again one day.... :thumbsup2

YAY!!! So happy for you!!! :banana: That's when we usually go in Sept- but we may skip it this year and just go with the kids in November during NJ week. We have friends going to Las Vegas- I would really rather go to WDW (I know- it's just sick! But I'm not a gambler & have no desire to go....) but I am leaving it up to Pods since he turns the big 50 this year. :scared1:

Congrats on getting a great rate!!:thumbsup2 Hope your holidays were happy- :santa: Although it sounds like Santa was good to you. :goodvibes

Oh awesome! Can you believe the deals were released this far in advance?! Good luck booking tomorrow!

Thanks Wendy! Yes, we had a nice holiday and it's always fun to have a week off! How about your guys? I will miss going in the summer but it will still be hot enough! We are thinking of getting APs and going summer 2012. Gotta think ahead!!

We had a very nice holiday - Ashley just got back from Phoenix today - the high school band marched in the Fiesta Bowl parade. I am still not sure when we are going. We are waiting on some scheduling issues. Most likely it will be the end of June to mid July time frame. No deals for that time slot though. I wouldn't mind going for the 4th again too - but if we decide to to do APs we need to go later this year.

I know what you mean - no deals when I can go, but I am definitely ready to plan a trip!

I think we need to regroup with the July 09 Board again! I will keep you posted in case we are there at the same time!

Congrats on booking your next trip! With the new discounts being released, my DH has agreed to go back next year. Yeah for discounts!

Food and wine and MNSSHP, :goodvibes and just the pure euphoria of having another disney trip to look forward to!!!

My nana brought back the exact sweater you had taken a snap of nicki, the navy and red one but unfortunately was for my little cousin :laughing: can't really moan I got a new Ugg's and a disney shopper and antennae bobber ball...love disney presents!

Looking out for the new PTR! And happy new year! :cool1:

Well, so much for Bob Iger's "no more discounts" mantra. I can't remember heavy discounts like this ever coming out so early before!:confused3

Congrats on finalizing all the trip details....we will definitely overlap in our trips...hopefully we will find a way to bump into each other in the Parks.:goodvibes

Hope you enjoyed your time off from school...now we are all back at it tomorrow!;)

YAY!!! So happy for you!!! :banana: That's when we usually go in Sept- but we may skip it this year and just go with the kids in November during NJ week. We have friends going to Las Vegas- I would really rather go to WDW (I know- it's just sick! But I'm not a gambler & have no desire to go....) but I am leaving it up to Pods since he turns the big 50 this year. :scared1:

Congrats on getting a great rate!!:thumbsup2 Hope your holidays were happy- :santa: Although it sounds like Santa was good to you. :goodvibes

Thanks Ellen!! Vegas?? No, no, no! Disney!

We had a very nice holiday - Ashley just got back from Phoenix today - the high school band marched in the Fiesta Bowl parade. I am still not sure when we are going. We are waiting on some scheduling issues. Most likely it will be the end of June to mid July time frame. No deals for that time slot though. I wouldn't mind going for the 4th again too - but if we decide to to do APs we need to go later this year.

I think we need to regroup with the July 09 Board again! I will keep you posted in case we are there at the same time!

We definitely need to regroup! We should all PLAN a trip purposely to meet up with each other! :lmao:

The 4th really was great, wasn't it?! I was so worried about it but I'm so glad we did it. We might do APs again too for this trip, and next summer.

Congrats on booking your next trip! With the new discounts being released, my DH has agreed to go back next year. Yeah for discounts!

Hooray!! Aren't these discounts awesome!!

Wow! Food & Wine AND MNSSHP in the same trip, that's awesome! Congrats on booking your new trip!

:) So excited!

Yay!!!!!! So happy for you and Tom and I can't wait for you to start to PTR! :goodvibes

Thanks!! I'm working on it right now!

Yay for booking another trip!

:cool1:

Food and wine and MNSSHP, :goodvibes and just the pure euphoria of having another disney trip to look forward to!!!

My nana brought back the exact sweater you had taken a snap of nicki, the navy and red one but unfortunately was for my little cousin :laughing: can't really moan I got a new Ugg's and a disney shopper and antennae bobber ball...love disney presents!

Looking out for the new PTR! And happy new year! :cool1:

Aw, too bad about the sweater. The NYC/disney one? Did your nana have a good time on her trip?

Well, so much for Bob Iger's "no more discounts" mantra. I can't remember heavy discounts like this ever coming out so early before!:confused3

Congrats on finalizing all the trip details....we will definitely overlap in our trips...hopefully we will find a way to bump into each other in the Parks.:goodvibes

Hope you enjoyed your time off from school...now we are all back at it tomorrow!;)

Seriously!! What was that all about, Bob?? He was full of it! I've NEVER seen so many discounts, this early especially! We were back to school today....

July 4th was great - except for the rain - but all worked out well. Maybe summer of 2012 we can have a July 09 Reunion. I know we will have to go earlier in June/July so that the APs are still good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter