We braved the 4th!!! AND the rain...and the crowds??? 7/1-7/8 BOOKED NEXT TRIP!!!!

I'm in! Your first day looked great (minus the rain, of course). Love that patriotic window display! :thumbsup2

I'm thinking of making this Buffy marathon a yearly summer tradition hehe

Oh definitely! I just started back up again! Just watched one episode so far....

"Ready Joan?" "Ready Randy!" Hahah sooo funny! I love Spike, have I mentioned? :lmao:

I'm in! Your first day looked great (minus the rain, of course). Love that patriotic window display! :thumbsup2

Oh great! So glad you joined in! I was a little surprised that I didn't see any other windows decorated. :confused3

I am in love with Spike. I want him for meeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Only 1 episode left to watch. Plus the extra DVD I got with the full series.

I am in love with Spike. I want him for meeeeeeeeeeeeee ;)

Only 1 episode left to watch. Plus the extra DVD I got with the full series.

Ooooh I love bonus features! Some randoms discs on each season have special features and some episodes have commentary with the writers, actors, Joss....it's cool to rewatch with their comments!

I'm loving it so far!
Can't wait to read the rest! :thumbsup2

Thanks! Love your avatar, btw! I love that they old school epcot shirts now that have all the future world symbols on them from back in the day! I guess when fans organized the HUGE Celebration 25, they realized how many people have loved Epcot and started pumping out merch for it!

At one point, I thought about getting all the symbols tattooed down my back! I have a few tattoos but I think that was too much for me...maybe someday!

I love the retro too. I'm so excited about seeing captain EO lol I'm such a geek lol

I love the retro too. I'm so excited about seeing captain EO lol I'm such a geek lol

They had captain EO merch in MouseGear! Shirts even. Didn't see it though....Tom had NO interest!

Was Toontown still open? I want to take pics before they tear it down.

From what I overheard in conversations on the bus and stuff, it is still open. We didn't venture that way, though.

I have never really read or followed a TR before, but your title sucked me in and I am glad I did cause I am enjoying!! Getting me all excited about my upcoming trip!

I have never really read or followed a TR before, but your title sucked me in and I am glad I did cause I am enjoying!! Getting me all excited about my upcoming trip!

Oh I'm so glad!! I hope I can keep you interested!

Be careful! You start reading one TR and the next thing you know you have subscribed to 20 of them!:scared1: They can be addicting!:rotfl:

Finally here!! I'll be going back to catch up now....:goodvibes

Was Toontown still open? I want to take pics before they tear it down.

There's a whole Fantasyland refurb thread that I've been reading, and it also mentions ToonTown. From what I've read, it's supposed to be open through at least December, but no one can say for sure. Reports from people who came back recently is that it's still up and running right now for sure :thumbsup2

Your window is so stinkin cute!! And how adorable are you in your outfit- sorry you had to change.... you know I know what a downpour is like at WDW...ICK...but still, better there in the rain than somewhere else, I guess. Can't wait to read more, Nikki!

Speaking of the outfit you had to change out of. It really was cute. I hope you got a chance to wear it later.

Be careful! You start reading one TR and the next thing you know you have subscribed to 20 of them!:scared1: They can be addicting!:rotfl:

Haha! So true!

Finally here!! I'll be going back to catch up now....:goodvibes

Yay!!! :banana:

Your window is so stinkin cute!! And how adorable are you in your outfit- sorry you had to change.... you know I know what a downpour is like at WDW...ICK...but still, better there in the rain than somewhere else, I guess. Can't wait to read more, Nikki!

Thanks Ellen! I feel bad that I've sort of stopped. I reeeally want to keep going but I feel like it just won't be as effective without the photopass pics to tell the story....

You are so right! I'd rather be in WDW on a crappy day than in NJ on a beautiful day!

Speaking of the outfit you had to change out of. It really was cute. I hope you got a chance to wear it later.

Oh thanks! I did not get a chance to wear it again later. I had a specific outfit planned for each day and night and that outfit just didn't fit in that plan except for that night! Haha!

Oh ok. I never really plan what I'll wear. Except I know that I want to wear my "I heart MJ" t-shirt to go see Captain EO lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter