We booked today!

grover

DIS Veteran
Going to stay at the Venetian in Oct!!
We are super excited..it is our first trip:cool1:

Any restaruants at this resort that are recommended?

Going to stay at the Venetian in Oct!!
We are super excited..it is our first trip:cool1:

Any restaruants at this resort that are recommended?
Their "coffee shop", the Grand Lux Cafe, is wonderful; it is operated by The Cheesecake Factory. There are lots of celebrity chef restaurants at The Venetian. There are two Emeril restaurants, a Wolfgang Puck restaurant & lots more. Have fun planning your trip!

Hi grover,
Congratulations on booking at Venetian. This is one of the few places I have not stayed though I love the Grand Canal area. I got an email from Venetian yesterday that included tickets to Phantom when you booked a room. There are definitely some fantastic deals out there right now.

I agree with jlima the Grand Lux is the best. I have recommended it to several people and no one has ever been disappointed. I have not eaten at too many other restaurants at Venetian so can not offer much advice on that.

The wax museum Madame Tussauds is a lot of fun. It is not corny and the figures actually look real. You can find coupons in most magazines.

Sorry I can not offer any other opinions though I wanted to stop in and say have a great trip. Viva Las Vegas! :yay:
________
Extreme Vaporizer

I was wondering about the wax museum..sounds interesting :-)
Looks like I really need to try the Grand Lux!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter