We booked! Disney Dream, March 28, 2016!

SCPixie

Mouseketeer
First Disney cruise, here we come! I'm very excited!
I, my DH, and my DD (10) will be onboard.

I see there isn't a group formed for us yet, so I decided to make it. I look forward to chatting with you all!

Michelle in South Carolina

Hello...this will be my 7th DCL cruise and will complete my grand slam (sailing on all 4 ships). I was asked to go on this cruise by some very special friends that I met on my 9/14 sailing to witness them renew their wedding vows after 20 years of marriage :dogdance:

Hello! This is our 2nd Disney cruise, both on the Dream - 1st 1/24/14. Sailing are myself (38), husband (45), 3 sons (25, 13, 10), oldest son's girlfriend (24), and her daughter (1.5).

Hi All!!

My family also just booked our first Disney Cruise for the same date!! we are super excited and have done tones of research. We heard about the Fish Extenders gifts. Does anyone sailing this date know about a group that has been started or how to start a group? :chat:

I see there isn't a group formed for us yet, so I decided to make it. I look forward to chatting with you all!

Thank you for starting this! My Family and I Can hardly wait!! :sail:

Hello...this will be my 7th DCL cruise and will complete my grand slam (sailing on all 4 ships). I was asked to go on this cruise by some very special friends that I met on my 9/14 sailing to witness them renew their wedding vows after 20 years of marriage :dogdance:

Last edited:

As it gets closer and closer to our onboard booking date I am getting more and more excited!! I cant wait to see the changes they made to the ship during this last dry dock!

As it gets closer and closer to our onboard booking date I am getting more and more excited!! I cant wait to see the changes they made to the ship during this last dry dock!
Me too! Since this is my first cruise, I'm wondering why our FE group is so small. Is it because it's just a four day cruise or because it's still too far away for folks to think about FE?

Me too! Since this is my first cruise, I'm wondering why our FE group is so small. Is it because it's just a four day cruise or because it's still too far away for folks to think about FE?

Im not sure, however I am betting things will pick up as it gets closer, especially after the first of the year- The online booking is 12/29 and the PIF date is around the first week of January. That should get things rolling.

I would think because it is a popular spring break cruise there shouldn't be any issues with interest.

Hi there! We just booked our first and are also in SC! Where in SC are you Michelle?

We are on this cruise. It is me, DH, and my 17 year old DS who will almost be 18. We cruised on the Wonder in 03 and the Magic in 04 but it's been a long time! It's the last vacation before DS graduates, and he's the youngest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter