We are heading to Haiti.....

Thanks for the update Nan! Hopefully they didn't have to deal with the cold on this coast for long!

It was 7 when I went out to warm up the car this morning. 24 when I went to pick M up at the library at 3:00. I'm freezing! (And I'm usually the over warm one).

Update #2...

Sorry for the delay, I was away from home when the text came in..

Lisa and Megan are in Newark at their hotel as of 6pm tonight!!

Is this for the Be Like Brit orphanage? If so, there is a piece on it on the front page of the on-line Worcester Telegram this morning..

Jill

Added my comment to the article in the Worcester Telegram, without mentioning Lisa's name. What a great piece of coverage of the trip.

Caroline it was a great article. I've shared it on my FB page for some of my friends that no longer come here. Plus my family in that area.

they will all be in my thoughts and prayers this weekend.

I'm anxiously awaiting a text from Lisa to let me know they have arrived.. flight was due in at 217pm.... so I'm sure they are unloading now....or landing if there was a delay..

Thanks Nan for the updates. I know she feels safe but I know there are a bunch of us here worried abt her and Megan.

Glad they arrived safely! Thanks for keeping us updated Nan :)

Next update:

She types very little since it cost so much per text...

They are at BLB (Be Like Brit) Orphanage as of 5:47 EST.

The Be like Brit FB page posted a dinner picture but I didn't spot Lisa and Megan...... It was nice to see the group though

If you go to the Be like Brit facebook page there is a slideshow of 116 pics from today. You can see Lisa and Megan in the background of a few, but, the last few are close-ups of Lisa and Megan with one of the orphans. The pics are absolutely heart warming :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter