1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

We are going on our first disney cruise Feb 8, 2014 to the Eastern Carribean

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by beckiw, Mar 10, 2013.

1. beckiw

beckiw Earning My Ears

Would love some advice from other travelers who have been on the Fantasy and this location.

2. Allanaw

Allanaw Earning My Ears

I was on this ship and itinerary end of January. Best advice is just read around for awhile. Everything you would need to know will probably be answered for you just by reading. Also join in on the roll call for your particular cruise.

3. lbgraves

lbgraves Little Cinderella's Mommy

It is difficult for anyone to tell you all you need to know for your first cruise. It will depend on the ages of those in your traveling party, the room you booked and what your interests are. Start by reviewing the FAQ thread at the top of this forum. It covers a wide range of topics. Sign up for your cruise meet thread. It will connect you with others booked on your cruise and looking for the same information. Next read through the first 10 pages of this forum. The common discussions will be there, along with some unique ones. This will let you know what you may encounter on the ship. I would then search through the trip report forum for eastern cruises. While you are going through all this, make a list of questions you get from information you find and need clarification about. Post them here and follow up. :)

4. outtabux

outtabux Earning My Ears

We have a facebook and a DIS page going for this cruise. Find your way to the cruise meet up page and we will get you hooked into the Facebook page. Welcome to the group!!
    :beach: