We are booked at the Swan!!!!

iluvwdw_2002

Smile and ALWAYS have fun!!!
Hey, everyone!!! :wave:

Okay, I am soo excited!!! I just got off the phone with reservations, and we are all booked fro the Swan in October!!! :jumping1: :jumping1:

Never stayed at the Swan and never been to the Food & Wine Festival!!! I cannot control my excitement....good thing I am working from home today, otherwise my coworkers would call the funny farm on me! :teeth:

Anyways, thank you to you all for all the great tips and discount codes! It has saved me much $$$$! Mickey, here I come!!! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

Have a great time! I love the Swan/Dolphin! If it were just up to me, I would choose to stay there over the Disney resorts! BUT, I do discuss plans with dd19 and she does have equal say in the matter. Of course, if I get a good AP rate........I go with that instead!

But I PREFER staying in a "real" hotel!!!!!

You will love the Food & Wine Festival..and so easy to get to from the Swan.
We have never stayed at the Swan, but have walked around the grounds several times. Looking forward to seeing how you like it!

I think you will really love it at the Swan!
And October is just an excellent time of year. (I just came in from outside and can't wait until then!):furious:
Have fun!::yes::

I'll there in just over a month and can't wait. I really like both the Swan and Dolphin and they are both really great when F&W is going on.

Hope you have a great time!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter