We are back from our Disneymoon

explorer1977

Mouseketeer
We are married and back from our Disneymoon. What a trip, we drove down and had the time of our lives at the resorts and on the Wonder. We loved the cruise so much we had to book another on board just this time a seven day on the Magic with two stops at Castaway Cay (can't wait). Eveything was magical, all of our rooms were amazing, the resturants were excellent and the parks were unforgetable. The worst part of the trip was the drive home but even it was not that bad. we received some special attention at the parks during parades and at diners and stuff. We got a picture from Micket and Minnie in our room when we checked in at the Wilderness Lodge. The Honeymoon Suite at WL was nice, we had the MK view but you really see the Contemparary and the Grand Floridian and Space Mountain. Never got to watch the fire works from our room at all though. Well I have to start work on the trip report to post really soon.

Congrats on everything!!!! Glad you had a magical time, and I agree, the ride home is the hardest!!! Can't wait to read your trip report!!

Congratulations! We are going on our first cruise for our first anniversary in five days and staying at the WL in a HM suite in Dec to make up for our HM disappointment at the GF. Any details you share would be great! How does the rebooking work on the cruise? Do they approach you about it on the ship? How was the room/hotel? I hope that you are enjoying married life!!!
Laura

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter