WDW withdrawals so we have to go twice! **New 5/18 Pics from the storm**

Hey Tracy!

Your plans look great!

Ip-Dip looks like so much fun, sadly with our schedules we can only ever travel in the summer. :guilty:

Hey Tracy!

Your plans look great!

Ip-Dip looks like so much fun, sadly with our schedules we can only ever travel in the summer. :guilty:

Hi Lessa!! That is really sad because meeting you would be wonderful. I always love reading about you and your family, never a dull moment. Thank you for reading.

Tracy! I'm so glad you're doing a new PTR! It's killing me waiting for December. I want to be making ADRs already, looking for matching Christmas shirts. Now I can enjoy your Oct. planning. Are you going to do a separate PTR for December since you can go all commando (that didn't sound right, did it? :lmao:)

Jamie

Hey Tracy! I want that picture of you and I!!! I don't have a good one of you! Can you email it to me?? :banana::banana::banana:

Hi Jo, thanks for dropping by.

Tracy! I'm so glad you're doing a new PTR! It's killing me waiting for December. I want to be making ADRs already, looking for matching Christmas shirts. Now I can enjoy your Oct. planning. Are you going to do a separate PTR for December since you can go all commando (that didn't sound right, did it? :lmao:)

Jamie

Hi Jamie!! :rotfl2:about the "commando" comment. I have no idea about another PTR, maybe? This PTR was easy because we are planning it with others. We still have to see if we get the restaurants we want and if we are wearing anything special for MNSSHP, you will just have to see.

Hey Tracy! I want that picture of you and I!!! I don't have a good one of you! Can you email it to me?? :banana::banana::banana:

Hi Jodi!! I emailed you the picture without the thought bubble :rotfl:. I took it from Carrie or Scott I can't remember who, but I did ask for permission.

Lurkers you are killing me here, I see hundreds of views, but not many posts??? I thank everyone that has posted, I am just wondering if we are that boring that it doesn't even warrant a "hi"? Tell me what I am doing wrong here :confused3?

Lurkers you are killing me here, I see hundreds of views, but not many posts??? I thank everyone that has posted, I am just wondering if we are that boring that it doesn't even warrant a "hi"? Tell me what I am doing wrong here :confused3?

Don't feel bad, Tracy, I've noticed the same trend on my report. :confused3 Perhaps folks feel they don't have anything amazing or profound to say, but you're right... just a Hey Howdy Hey is nice from time to time!! :lmao:

Kathy

You keep talking to me and I will keep talking to you and we will stay on the front page :lmao:. Thanks Kathy :hug:.

Coming out of lurkdom over here to say "HI" and it sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. After reading this PTR and your previous TR you two sound like so much fun. Have a great time!!! I'll be here reading along and posting anytime I can throw in my .02. popcorn::

Hi Michelle!! Oh my goodness, you have to be kidding me? We miss you by 2 days :sad1:. Any chance you are going in December?? We are going to be there Dec. 13 -19th. Thanks for posting.

I know! Maybe you should just extend your trip, or I should go early.... :rolleyes1 There is a good chance we'll be going for a weekend in December so I will keep your dates in mind for sure! Hope all is well with you and Bill (and Ace of course)!

Coming out of lurkdom over here to say "HI" and it sounds like you guys are going to have a great time. After reading this PTR and your previous TR you two sound like so much fun. Have a great time!!! I'll be here reading along and posting anytime I can throw in my .02. popcorn::

:welcome: Thank you so much for coming out of lurkdom!! Thanks we try to have a good time when we are there, we love WDW!!

I know! Maybe you should just extend your trip, or I should go early.... :rolleyes1 There is a good chance we'll be going for a weekend in December so I will keep your dates in mind for sure! Hope all is well with you and Bill (and Ace of course)!

Hi Michelle!! We can't extend this trip, you know me I like Pop because it is cheaper and we can stay longer, Bill wanted POR this trip and the Poly :scared1: in December, so no adding days for Tracy this year like I usually do :sad2:. We don't spent a lot of time at the resort, we don't swim, I don't see the logic of paying that much for a place to sleep, but I have to remind myself that it is Bill's trip too.

Hi! We're going in Oct also, but the end of the month... I have to ask, what is Enchanted?

Hi! We're going in Oct also, but the end of the month... I have to ask, what is Enchanted?

Hi and Welcome!!! We were there towards the end of October last year and had a great time. Are you going to MNSSHP? We really enjoyed it.

If you click on the cloud in my signature it takes you to Enchanted. We are a smaller Disney group. We all share the love for Disney here on the DIS and there :thumbsup2.

Thank you so much for reading.

I haven't looked back to see if I've posted yet, but if I have already, then hello again!

We are also going in Oct., and I'm getting ready to write my PTR.

Hello and welcome!!! Make sure to put your PTR link in your signature so we can find it :thumbsup2.

I fully understand your love for WDW.:lovestruc We get to go to Disneyland every year for Christmas:banana: and I always try to get a weekend trip in to but it doesn't always happen.:confused3 So for my family Disneyland will always be our 2nd home with WDW thrown in every few years as possibly a 3rd home. Can't wait to hear more of your planning.

I fully understand your love for WDW.:lovestruc We get to go to Disneyland every year for Christmas:banana: and I always try to get a weekend trip in to but it doesn't always happen.:confused3 So for my family Disneyland will always be our 2nd home with WDW thrown in every few years as possibly a 3rd home. Can't wait to hear more of your planning.

Oh goodness I want to go to Disneyland so much!! Bill hasn't been there either. I want to do the "walking in Walt's footsteps" tour. He has always been hesitate because with WDW we can just get on ME from the airport and not have to worry about things.

I have done a little research and there are accessible shuttles to the hotels at DL and he is starting to get a little interested in it, we will see. He says if we go we have to stay at the Grand Californian because that is probably the only time we will go to California.

Oh goodness I want to go to Disneyland so much!! Bill hasn't been there either. I want to do the "walking in Walt's footsteps" tour.

You will be in for a shock with actually how different Disneyland is from the Magic Kingdom and Disney World in general. The last time I was in Disney World was 16 years ago when I was 15 so I know a lot has changed. We did the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour and really enjoyed it. I'd recommend it if you ever get to go.

I have done a little research and there are accessible shuttles to the hotels at DL and he is starting to get a little interested in it, we will see. He says if we go we have to stay at the Grand Californian because that is probably the only time we will go to California.

Unfortunatly I don't know much about shutles to the hotels because we normally drive down when we go. It's about an 8 hour drive for us so no plane rides here. I'd love to stay at the Grand California but the price for us has been cost prohibitive especially considering we're normally there during Peak season. But I've stayed at both the Disneyland and Paradise Hotel and enjoyed them both. But I say if you can budget for it and this would possibly be a once in a lifetime trip I say go for the Grand California. It is a gorgeous hotel. I would love to hear about that trip if you get to go. Here's lots of pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust: for you guys to get to go on that trip.

Hi Tracy! I just found your PTR. I hope you don't mind if I tag along again. I really enjoyed your last TR! I think it's great that you've been able to meet so many fellow Disers on your trips.

Hi and Welcome!!! We were there towards the end of October last year and had a great time. Are you going to MNSSHP? We really enjoyed it.

We went at the end of Oct last year, and went to MNSSHP twice... just because it poured the first night.. had to go again! It's my DD and I this year, it was DS and I last year... unfortunately DH refuses to LOVE all things Disney as I do, therefore he won't ever see the faces of our children while they enjoy Disney's magic. We're going to go to MNSSHP at least once this year, definately on the 31st but maybe another night too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter