WDW Trip Design

Discussion in 'Creative DISigns' started by Tigger i luv DISNEY, Sep 16, 2012.

1. Tigger i luv DISNEY

Tigger i luv DISNEY DisBoards has helped me... so i finally decided to

Wonderful Disigners... I am in need of a disign for our WDW Trip.

I am leaving this fairly wide open for ideas... but this is the general just...

Walt Disney World Trip 2013
    All four parks

Amanda and Lisa

Idea - Walt Disney World somewhere near the top and the four parks in the middle... 2013 Trip on the bottom. With the names Amanda and Lisa in Mickey Head Balloons.

Hope a couple Disigners can help us out !! thank you ahead of time...

Lisa

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MrsHeg

MrsHeg DIS Veteran

4. Tigger i luv DISNEY

Tigger i luv DISNEY DisBoards has helped me... so i finally decided to

That is so awesome... it is perfect.

Would you be at all able to just post in image from the middle (with the balloons or the balloons separate).

I am printing on a coloured shirt and didn't really want a background (like the red).

Also when I save it ... I can only save it as a GIF - is there anyway I can have it as a JPEG?

thanks again... LISA

5. MrsHeg

MrsHeg DIS Veteran

Here it is with the background color removed, if this isn't what you had in mind feel free to say so and request something else.

[​IMG]

6. MrsHeg

MrsHeg DIS Veteran

I forgot that you had asked for the design in JPEG, it is just habit to save them in Gif, here it is in JPEG,

[​IMG]

7. SaskieGirl

SaskieGirl Earning My Ears

Wow! I absolutely love your graphic. I had no idea there were such talented and generous Disers out there. I would like to make shirts for my son and daughter for our October trip. They know we're going, but have no idea when. I said the day we're leaving I will put our a special Disney shirt for them to wear and that will be their tip off that the day is today. They don't sleep at all if they actually know when we're going...lol.

Would you be able to change date to 2012 and add the following names in balloons or some other way - Cally, Liam, Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandma?

I would be so grateful. Thanks!!!

8. MrsHeg

MrsHeg DIS Veteran

9. SaskieGirl

SaskieGirl Earning My Ears

Thanks so much MrsHeg. We really appreciate your talent and your time. You have played an important part in our vacation surprise!!!

Disney lovers help to spread the magic even when we're not in The World!:cool1: