wdw travel agents

springojoy

Earning My Ears
we are looking to plan a trip to wdw and got a quote from 2 popular disney specializing travel agents. they both quoted us the same prices for the packages that we can get on disney's website on our own. How do you guys always get good deals from the travel agents? any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!! helpp

:cool1:

The specializing travel agents keep there eye out for discount codes and if they come out they automatically have them applied to your account. If you book through Disney, you are on your own to find the codes and have them applied. Now, there is no guarantee that a code will come out for your vacation time and you will be stuck paying full price.

Hi springojoy...

This forum is dedicated to discussions regarding Adventures by Disney.

Are these the trips you are asking about or are you asking about Walt Disney World or Disneyland?

If you are, you can reach me at ABD@wdwinfo.com. I will be able to help you from there.

If you are looking for a theme park vacation, you might find better results if I moved this thread to the Theme park planning and Strategies forum.

Let me know and will be happy to help.

DisneyKevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter