WDW tickets buy 4 days get 3 days free

Shelly F - Ohio

Disney Extraordinaire
There the link for buy 4 day ticket get 3 free.

http://www.bordersrewardsperks.com ... and scroll down to see the heading free days

Thank you for this link.
Our 10 day non expiring has been used up and my mother is taking my dd end of August for her graduation gift. I just sent to my mother and she can compare prices.
Thanks.

sorry, don't see a "ticket" tab. Do you have to be a member?

I can't see the prices because I am not a member. However, I suspect it is a gimmick. The fact is, the cost difference between a 3 day pass and a 10 day pass is about $26. WDW hits you hard the first three days of your pass and then they charge you just a couple of bucks each extra day you stay and play. I could start an ad that says "Pay for three days and get an extra seven days for just $26!"

I should add that this pass may very well save folks a couple of dollars but not any huge savings. I would bet that some of the reputable sellers may have a similar price folks could get without joining a new group.

Still, it didn't hurt for the OP to put the information out there.

I am looking for a 7 day-park hopper, water park tickets. I compared the Borders Reward price with Undercovertourist.com (and the link from Mousesavers) Undercovertourist is $3 cheaper. I can't speak of any of the other tickets. Just an FYI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter