WDW tickets buy 4 days get 3 days free

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Shelly F - Ohio, May 22, 2008.

1. Shelly F - Ohio

Shelly F - Ohio Disney Extraordinaire

Feb 22, 2004
    There the link for buy 4 day ticket get 3 free.

http://www.bordersrewardsperks.com ... and scroll down to see the heading free days
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. js

js This is my Tag!

Jan 18, 2000
    Thank you for this link.
    Our 10 day non expiring has been used up and my mother is taking my dd end of August for her graduation gift. I just sent to my mother and she can compare prices.
  4. pyrxtc

pyrxtc <font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo

Jan 21, 2004
    sorry, don't see a "ticket" tab. Do you have to be a member?
  5. Belle5

Belle5 DIS Veteran

Nov 10, 1999
    I can't see the prices because I am not a member. However, I suspect it is a gimmick. The fact is, the cost difference between a 3 day pass and a 10 day pass is about $26. WDW hits you hard the first three days of your pass and then they charge you just a couple of bucks each extra day you stay and play. I could start an ad that says "Pay for three days and get an extra seven days for just $26!"

I should add that this pass may very well save folks a couple of dollars but not any huge savings. I would bet that some of the reputable sellers may have a similar price folks could get without joining a new group.

Still, it didn't hurt for the OP to put the information out there.
  6. pamjb

pamjb DIS Veteran

Jan 7, 2005
    I am looking for a 7 day-park hopper, water park tickets. I compared the Borders Reward price with Undercovertourist.com (and the link from Mousesavers) Undercovertourist is $3 cheaper. I can't speak of any of the other tickets. Just an FYI