WDW Ride Photo Thread

DHSFromtTZToTDIS.jpg

°O°Joe;23195885 said:

Joe - your photos are amazing and you have a great talent. :thumbsup2 I look forward to not only your pictures, but everybody else's on this board.

I just received a Canon Digital SLR for Christmas and hope that someday I'll be able to take pictures as nice as everyone's on this board.

Do you have any suggestions for taking pictures on the dark rides? I love your picture of the Hall of Presidents and the Nemo Ride.

Thanks!!

Joe - your photos are amazing and you have a great talent. :thumbsup2 I look forward to not only your pictures, but everybody else's on this board.

I just received a Canon Digital SLR for Christmas and hope that someday I'll be able to take pictures as nice as everyone's on this board.

Do you have any suggestions for taking pictures on the dark rides? I love your picture of the Hall of Presidents and the Nemo Ride.

Thanks!!

Thank you! The best suggestion I can give you for taking pictures on dark rides - is get a very fast lens. I use the Sigma 30mm F1.4 listed in my signature on the dark rides... hike the ISO all the way up to 1600. You'll get some noise, but on most of these rides it's the only way you're going to get the camera to get enough light quickly. Also, when focusing (the hardest part on dark rides IMO) try to focus on something that has high contrast - otherwise your camera will just "seek" and you won't even get the shot off. One other thing - turn the AF assist light off, I've found that it can be just as bad as a flash as far as lighting something up just enough to ruin the intended dark ride effect...

How about a couple of the Jungle Cruise at night...

156325102_tec67-L.jpg

252655240_tBG59-L.jpg

I have a few new ones...

From Pirates of the Caribbean:
PiratesRedhead1600-vi.jpg

From The Country Bear Jamboree:
BeehiveRealtors-vi.jpg

A new scene from Spaceship Earth:
SpaceShipEarthLab-vi.jpg

Where we take DS when he needs a "time out" at Disney... TTA :rotfl2:
WDW+December+2007+A+176.jpg

DisneyJuly20071062.jpg

We aren't quite as artistic as some of these folks, but we might have a few fun ones to share! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter