WDW or DLR sometime in 2006!!!

DCA_MillionaireFreak

Disney Store CM
We aren't sure when or where but... we will be hitting a Disney park this year.

It would be my second time to DLR and my first to WDW.

I want to go to WDW more then DLR, because Millionaire, Mission:SPACE, Rockin' Rollercoaster, Test Track are all there (and Expedition Everest soon).

How can I tell my 11 year old sister about how great WDW is versus DLR? I've tried the whole its bigger thing, there still is Haunted Mansion thing, but no dice.

Thanks!
DCA_MillionaireFreak

Get the WDW planning package and have her watch the tapes. Then she should see all the different stuff available. Also as you watch it say things like well they don't have that in DLR.

She's seen it... we were at the grocery store travel agency and we watched the whole thing. I said "See, look how cool WDW is", but nothing.

She won't tell us why, she just says "Because". Typical. :earsboy:

Glad to hear you will be going to WDW, DCA_MillionaireFreak. Best of luck getting into the Hot Seat. I'd love to compete against you if it works out that we visit at the same time. Always glad to have a true fan of the show in the audience.

Rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter