WDW Marathon Weekend! Who's runnin?

RENThead09

DIS Veteran
28 days until the start of Marathon Weekend at The World!

Hope everyone is healthy and having great training runs.

I am doing the Half this year with my friend Josh, a WDW newbie who is a CM at "Walt's Park" over here on the left coast. Gonna be out there Sunday morning cheering for your crazies doing the full. Did mine last year and I am done for a while (or until I sign up for my first goofy)

I fly in on the 4th and head back to SoCal on the 12th. Hitting Universal on Monday to check out WWoHP! Josh is doign the 6th to 10th due to work.

Even made dining reservations for this trip! Here is our schedule if anyone wants to join for a meal or a park or whatever!

4th-fly out and pick up my Premier pass, maybe try to hit Illuminations if I get there in time.
5th-solo day at Animal Kingdom-BOMA dinner
6th-solo day at MK, josh flyin to Florida
7th-Epcot
8th-HALF MARATHON and MK, lunch at Crystal Place
9th-DHS w/ Hollywood and Vine for Fantasmic Dinner at 4.
10th-Universal and WWoHP!!!!!!
11th-Tusker House breakfast, Josh fly's back, solo day somewhere, maybe LaNouba that night.
12th-TBD...fly out at 6pm back to Cali.

Have a great last couple weeks and stay healthy!

Here is us at the DL Half

R1-01303-016A.jpg

Here's Josh (yes, his bib says Russell...dont ask)

R1-01303-011A.jpg

And me with Mike!

R1-01303-018A.jpg

But I need to ask..... Russell?

Anyways we won't be at the 2011 Marathon but are contemplating a future half marathon.

Russell might be the name of my old boss whol was unable to run in the disneyland half. But it would be wrong for someone else to use that bib number, so that is definitely what didnt happen. :confused3

And if you get the chance, RUN! These races are so much fun. I am as excited to get out there and run on Saturday as I am to cheer on the Dis people who are running the Full on Sunday.:cheer2:

Ok todos, so here's the dealio:

I'm flying in from LAX Saturday morning (the 8th) and then running the marathon the 9th. Now, my friends told me they'd stick around on the 10th with me, but that was a HUGE fail on their part, so now I'm stuck from the night of the 9th to the morning of the 11th (I'm on an 11a flight to LAX) with absolutely no one.

I have never been to Disney alone and I'm kind of scared...anyone going to be down there?? Let me know!!

I won't be running Disney this year. Hope you have a great trip, great weather, and great race! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter