WDW marathon 2014 dates?

hauntedcity

DIS Veteran
Apologies if this has already been answered but I didn't find anything in a search. Have dates been announced yet for the 2014 marathon weekend? I'm looking hard at the new DVC discount for the premium annual pass and I'm wondering if the 2013 and 2014 races might overlap within the same calendar year.

Thanks,
Doug

I don't think it has been announced but great idea! We are doing 2013 and 2014... Would be great if it worked 2012 was Jan 7th so hopefully it will be another early one.

I'm predicting 11th & 12th. The 4th & 5th would be great, IMO, but it might be butting into too many holiday holdovers.

If they keep Tinkerbell on MLK weekend, then 11th &12th would be the marathon.

Count on 9-12 for the expo and races. Historically, it is this weekend and will roil forward to Jan 6 or 7 before resetting backwards again.

The dates are Jan 9 - 12, 2014.

Yeah. I recall those dates on something at the expo. It will fall on my birthday next year...YEAH.
I am already planning on doing the Goofy next year but now I have a record to beat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter