WDW "hopper" pass for first timers

citygirl478

Earning My Ears
Do you recomend the "hopper" pass for first timers? I'll be going with my boyfriend to WDW. and why or why not do you recomend it?

Yes! Especially for adults! The hopper pass allows you to break up your day and experience all of Disney.

When you can travel between parks, for instance Hollywood Studios (HS) and Epcot (EP) using the boats you then get to see a few more resorts, Disney's Boardwalk.

We for instance we only do half days at Animal Kingdom and then go to a second park. We enjoy all the adult things at Epcot, so we will spend the morning doing more kid things at Magic Kingdom or Hollywood Studios, then do the world showcase at night.

Also, it depends on how many days you are there. There really are so many factors to it, but for us and most of my clients, the Hopper pass is the way to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter