WDW Disney Vacation Planning DVD Disney Store?

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by gemmybear83, Feb 8, 2009.

1. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

Hiya I was planning getting 8 of these planning dvds to put in my "save the date" package I am sending out to friends and family for our wedding (over half have never been to WDW before :eek: )

Is it true you can get them from the disney store? If so do you think they would give me 8?:rolleyes: I will mention I am getting married at WDW!

You can get them off ebay - but I refuse to pay for something that is free!:)

2. Pinky166

Pinky166 <font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><

Can't you request multiples online? As in one in your name, your other halfs name, then the guests names?

I am sure I have ordered two of the same one before - just do them a day or two apart? Don't know if it will work but worth a try.

3. emily1982

emily1982 <font color=purple>Esteemed and very valued DIS Ve

i dont mind ordering one in my name and forwarding it to you.

4. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  5. gemmybear83

gemmybear83 <font color=royalblue>I would blame it all on Bob<

I could try this - but they take soooooo long to arrive when you order them online!

Aww thanks :flower3: I will let you know - I love the DIS for kindness like this!

I've just bought 8 copies of the Orlando Top 10 Travel Guide for £2.00 each :thumbsup2 from Amazon so that will help to give people an idea of Orlando in general (plus I am slightly worried the Disney DVD will be too cheesy for some of my guests :lmao: )

6. Pinky166

Pinky166 <font color=deeppink>a little on the OCD side<br><

Oh - I didn't realise you need them now. I don't have a Disney store near me so don't know if they have them? Maybe worth calling your local store first to explain & see if they will let you have 8 copies?

7. Lizzybear

Lizzybear <font color=purple>You fool! You gave cheese to a

If you can't get multiples online or in-store then you could always copy one CD as many times as you need to and stick some suitably themed CD labels on :)

8. natalielongstaff

natalielongstaff <font color=deeppink>I need a cup of tea and a big

ive got a copy on order, you can have it when it arrives if you want :)