WDW Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe?

GuardMusic

Castaway Club Platinum
I'm looking for the recipe for the chocolate chip cookies that are served in virtually every WDW food court & on the Disney Cruise ships. They are so addictive, I even pack a large bag of them home with me from every trip! Please help!

Thanks! :love:
Gayle

Mainstreet Bakery had these cookies:

Chocolate Chunk Cookies
Mainstreet Bakery, Magic Kingdom

1 cup butter
1 Tbsp. Brown sugar
1 cup White Sugar
2 Large Eggs
1/4 Tsp. Vanilla extract
1/4 cup Cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups flour
1/4 tsp. Baking soda
1/4 tsp. Salt
510 – 540 gram (18 oz) gram semi-sweet chocolate, chopped (you can mix dark and light)
Preheat oven to 375° (190°C). Cream Butter, Sugars, Vanilla und Cocoa. Mix in remaining ingredients. Wrap in plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes. Small cookies bake for 5 – 8 min. and large cookies for 8 – 10 min.

Note: I made them in Nov. ’08 and the dough was very moist – even after 2 hours in the fridge. Only added 300 gram chocolate because it seemed enough. I cut the chunks small because they were poking out of the dough. Tasty cookies though I wouldn’t rave. Other online reviews do rave however.

Chefs de France brings in cookie dough for their chocolate chip cookies from David's Cookies and you can order it online. David's Cookies recently shared with SecretRecipes.com, the recipe for the Chocolate Chunk Cookies. They were hoping for the actual secret recipe, but this is apparently a really exceptional copycat recipe.

Chocolate Chunk Cookies - David's Cookies-style
Chefs De France, Epcot – they use the cookie dough from David’s Cookies

1 Cup Chocolate Chips or Chunks
3/4 Cup Patent Flour
2/3 Cup Light Brown Sugar
7 Tbsp. Pastry Flour
6 Tbsp. Granulated Sugar
1-1/3 Sticks of Butter and/or Margarine
1 Small Egg
1 teaspoon Molasses
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Art
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda

Preheat the oven to 350°F. Place cookies on ungreased baking sheet at least three inches apart. Bake until slightly brown, approximately 10-12 minutes. Let cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter