wdw best bartenders, and where?

Discussion in 'Disney for Adults and Solo Travelers' started by jpcdds6, Oct 19, 2012.

1. jfair1219

jfair1219 Earning My Ears

Carl at the Rose and Crown. Joe and Luis at the ESPN Club. And Sergio and Charlie at Narcoosee's. And Matt at Raglan Road.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mjem216

mjem216 Mouseketeer

its a her and her name is brucie and shes amazing also mike at the top of the world lounge,also brucie works at the pool bar and at the wave:cool1:

4. BayouBelle77

BayouBelle77 Earning My Ears

I'm at the Territory Lounge in the WL right now and Brucie is tending bar. I told her that a bunch of people on DisBoards gave her a shout out and she was really touched!

5. sunnygal041

sunnygal041 DIS Veteran

Does anyone know Walter's hours? Tried calling Tambu last nite and nobody answered, guess they were busy.

6. wezee

wezee Am I cheating on my husband, if I have dreams abou

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

7. polyman

polyman Earning My Ears

Tim and Steve at the Barefoot Bar (Polynesian) are the best.

8. AdamRos19

AdamRos19 Earning My Ears

Atop the contemporary in the California Grill theres a Scottish woman whose name escapes me but for each trip we've made it a point and she's served us every year. (This past year she even made it a point to take care of us for our anniversary- special desert w no request awesome seating she requested, they tried putting us pretty far from MK view, and a few other perks.) beside all that she's a traveller and has some good stories about places she visits

9. BGK

BGK Mouseketeer

Awww, now I'll never get a seat. Well, I do like it when my bartender friends get the business (in the good sense of that phrase), so I suppose I can share. Grumble grumble. Ms. Brucie is the queen of old-school drinks. I know they're not everyone's taste, but order a Manhattan from the standard drink menu, and you'll get to watch a true practitioner of the bartender's art. Brucie's at the Territory Lounge Sunday-Thursday.

Plus-one for Mike at the Top of the World.

Plus-one, also too, for Jenn and Alena at the Tune In Lounge, neither of whom have yet 86'd me in the manner I so richly deserve. Carl at the Rose and Crown is a deserved legend, though the bar tricks don't make sense, to me at least, until my third Guinness.

Walter and Clinta (yes, with an "a") at the Tambu Lounge do make the best tiki drinks. They also know Mike and Brucie from when they were all at Pleasure Island in the old days, so once you get to know one of them you can become a friend-of-multiple-houses pretty quickly.

My favorite bartender of all has to be Tammy at Mizner's Lounge. She's done so many over-the-top favors/things for my friends and me over the years, both "onstage" and off, that I'd probably quit drinking and become a Mormon if she retired. She works Friday-Monday. Tell her the Cheesecake Man (get your heads out of the gutter) sent you. If she's not there, either Sheila (there are two) will also take care of you quite well.

Sigh...I know many more but I'm already late for work.

10. BGK

BGK Mouseketeer

As the Tambu Lounge is the service bar for 'Ohana, and that the latter is absurdly busy this time of year, I think it's probably a circus. Pro tip: go before 4:00 if you can, and it's decidedly more laid-back.

Don't hold me to this, but I'm pretty sure Walter and Clinta have the prime-time shifts of 12-12 Friday through Sunday. That's when I'm usually there (OK, not all 36 hours, but you get my meaning), and I always see at least one of them if both aren't on vacation.

11. BGK

BGK Mouseketeer

ahem ahem. More for your drinking pleasure, in no particular order:

Cindy at the Crew's Cup Lounge
    Mike at bluezoo
    Craig, Lorna, and Kristin at the Flying Fish (though I'm less about the drinking than the eating there, so the bartender/server distinction gets fuzzy for me. Also, they're as good to me as Tammy from Mizner's)
    Sam (the female kind) at the Dawa Bar in Animal Kingdom

Yeah, I know a lot of bartenders.

12. Sweet Melissa

Sweet Melissa DIS Veteran

I agree with all of this. I'll throw in that Kat and Brandon at the Sanaa lounge are also great at what they do and very personable.

13. MrsChdlc2011

MrsChdlc2011 Earning My Ears

Ray is our favorite, too! We always go out of our way to have a cocktail with him. We even stopped there before our Wedding Reception just because a trip to WDW isn't complete without a drink!

14. BigDaddy1

BigDaddy1 Mouseketeer

I would say Dee, Jonny, Gordo, Bobby and the rest of the crew at Petals at Pop Century are the best. Always good times when I stop by for a drink or two. Always make a stop there no matter what resort I am staying at. See you at Petals in less than a month!!!!

15. DefLepard

DefLepard DIS Veteran

Marsha, River Roost Lounge - POR :love:

She also tends the pool bar during the day

:thumbsup2