Wcc

allisonswonderland

DIS Veteran
Is it dificult to get in to WCC at lunch? Just curious - I was thinking about adding them but we are staying at the BC and not 100% on our plans and did not know if that was a place you could walk in to in Nov

Hi allisonswonderland, DH and I are also traveling in Nov and I had no problem getting a 1:30 lunch reservation. I really wanted to try wcc and opted for a lunch because I really don't want all the excitement of dinner.LOL ! We plan on leaving MK for a nice boat ride and then lunch, then return to MK. Don't know about just walking up for lunch since this is our first trip. Hopefully you'll get your answer. Have a great trip!

PR Disney - Hope you have a wonderful trip and Nov is a great time to be there!!! Thanks for the info - anyone know about walk ups??? Or a making a ressie just before?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter