WCC--shrimp in lunch skillet for non-meat eater

jkmmah

DIS Veteran
We're going to WCC for lunch and I'm wondering what the likelihood is of requesting the peel-and-eat shrimp in the lunch skillet even though it's only listed on the dinner menu? I don't eat meat or poultry, just fish. Do you think this would be acceptable and accomodated or not? I know someone on the boards is actually a server at WCC and hopefully she sees this and can give me some input. All other opinions are welcome, too!

The dinner skillet menu was more recently updated than the lunch skillet menu. I am thinking that both the dinner & lunch menus may now have the shrimp-just that the lunch menu has not been updated? :confused3 You could always call WCC directly.

I've asked this question a couple of times now and am still not sure about the shrimp for lunch. I'd prefer it over sausage too.

The shrimp is only in the dinner skillet. It is not served at lunch so it is not cooked and ready to go. The only thing I can suggest if you really want it is to call the podium and ask to speak to a chef and request it for whatever day you will be dining. Of course you want a call a few days ahead of time. If they are able to make some for you, I don't think it will be all you can eat, probably just a single serving per person, since they won't know how much to make. There may be an additional charge for it because of the price difference between lunch and dinner skillet. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!