WCC question..

BabyFu18

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if at WCC they can/will make milkshakes with non-dairy ingredients? I've has shakes made at some other Disney restaurants with soy milk and tofutti or rice dream ice cream alternative and was just wondering if Whispering canyon could do that or not?

Also, for the skillet at one time I thought I had read that you had to pick certain meats/items for the skillet, is that still that way it works for is it like a set menu (like other family style restaurants at Disney). I was a little confused by the menu on the Disney website, so I just wanted to double check.

Thanks for any info, we have never been to WCC but some members of my party were interested in trying it.

Was not offered dairy free option (we were at Sci-fi). We have 2 in my group with dairy allergies. We did not ask, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter