WCC dinner or Lunch?

sleeping beauty 2

Mouseketeer
We have ADR for both lunch and dinner. Which is a better choice? If we chose lunch, then we have another dinner to decide upon. Kona or 1900.
It is me, DH, DS9, DD8, DS2.

These ADR are becoming a lot of work to decide what to eat 6 month ahead of time.

We had dinner there and really enjoyed it but I would be curious to hear other people opinions on lunch, I want to take my Mom there next time we go and wonder whether lunch wouldn't be better.

During our last trip we went to Whispering Canyons for breakfast and dinner. Dinner is a riot and very interactive. Now, we didn't eat there for lunch BUT our room was above the restaurant at the WL and we were through the lobby more times than you could count. Dinner is definitely louder and more interactive with much more embarrassment for the diner! We loved the place and plan to go next trip even if we aren't staying at WL.

I am not sure what their lunch menu is like but it seems like a little heavy of a lunch to have. ribs sausage etc....We love the place...i just made an ADR for our next trip

We never tried breakfast/lunch there, but had dinner there twice last trip. We will be going back this trip at DH's birthday dinner request....DINNER!!! Try the unlimited milkshakes!!!

I have had breakfast, lunch and dinner at WCC. The food at each was excellent.
But the best meal was definitely dinner. Much more excitement in the air at dinner. Bigger crowd, more fun and laugther going on.

going back in Oct.

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

We have had lunch and dinner at WCC. I really enjoyed the lunch because it was not crowded but it was still a lot of fun - especially when I needed more water - :rotfl: lol. However, at dinner the pork chops are really good and not on the lunch menu - so we doing dinner next trip for dh. Enjoy either way, its fun :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter