• on Disney Wonder

• on Disney Dream

• on Disney Fantasy

• 3 or 4 night

• 7+ night

• East Coast departure

• West Coast departure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Well first of all, I was asking to hold for Southern Caribbean for 11 October 2014 but turn out Ian booked WBTA 2014 Barcelona to San Juan::yes:: so I drop SC :crazy2: and I am very happy because Ian said no more cruise or holiday because kids grown up. He saw the prices for WBTA and he booked two rooms....:thumbsup2

We're doing the SC but we're doing the 10/4/14. I'm so glad you're getting to go on one of the thieves reunion cruises. You and Ian and the kids will have a great time.....lots of sea days. YAY!

Hi everybody!

Deborah - Olivia must be excited to have her braces off. Your vacation sounds wonderful!

Michelle - sad to see you aren't too active right now

Deb - the medications are tough to deal with. I'm sure you'll end up with a great doctor in Florida and the sunshine will help. Looking forward to hearing that you find a house.

Hi Shannon. We love to see you over here. How are things in your world? How are the girls?

I'm not happy about the medical coverage and the perscriptions now, but that's the way it is when you retire and lose those benefits. The sunshine in Florida will definitely help and exercising in the pool everyday. Fingers crossed that the right house works for us and that we get an address this time.

Well it's almost 9:00am and John just left with the kid to go pick up a van. Then we're loading it with boxes that we want to take....things that we would be devistated if they were lost or broken. We'll put them in a storage unit when we get down there. We leave as soon as the boxes are loaded. YAY!!!! We should get into town tomorrow sometime.

Hi Shannon!

Hangin in there... waiting for spring... I think that we may get it before you... (according to Ken's reports...)

How are the girls doing?

Girls are great! Had them out selling their girl guide cookies on Saturday. Outdoor soccer season will be starting next month once all the snow is off the fields.
Shaelyn and I are off to a mother-daughter camp this weekend and Kaleigh will get a daddy-daughter weekend at home :)

Spring will come. The snow is now melting faster than its coming!

Quiet day at Casa Lauzon...

The QM is out with her singing group rehearsing for their one time show tomorrow.... I guess I need to get my butt up to the Sr. center to see it tomorrow.

nice day out... I think I'm going to go for a walk....

Hi Friends! Today we're checking out of the hotel and starting our trip back home. But I'm so happy to say that it has been a very successful trip. We have a nice home in a beautiful location. I'm really happy and thrilled.....and Monica is only four miles away.....so we have great neighbors too. haha.

Here's our house....on Kildrummy Drive:

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=715533186&s=MFR&t=MFR

Hi Friends! Today we're checking out of the hotel and starting our trip back home. But I'm so happy to say that it has been a very successful trip. We have a nice home in a beautiful location. I'm really happy and thrilled.....and Monica is only four miles away.....so we have great neighbors too. haha.

Here's our house....on Kildrummy Drive:

http://mfr.mlxchange.com/DotNet/Pub/EmailView.aspx?r=715533186&s=MFR&t=MFR

Oh beautiful, I am so happy for you both xx

Holly I just started WW online (5 weeks ago,) and have 4 lbs to get back to the lowest number I hit in June 2011, my sleep is better again and my knees feel so much better. Can't wait to get back to my 50lb lost number and start losing new pounds.

Hi PJ! I saw on FB how great you're doing, congrats! :) I had great success doing WW a few years ago, but gained it all back. I have just had trouble keeping my motivation this time. I'm getting closer though. Started tracking but only had one day of success. Will try again, just have to find that spark of motivation again.

I have been to her house so I know where she lives. It's beautiful and it's in a great location, but it's probably more than I can afford. I have checked prices in that area and they are way more than what I can spend. It's all about location and it's really close to the mouse. The other thing is mixing friends with business. I don't think I want to have Connie and Chuck as my landlords. They're too close as friends. I want to keep it that way.

We'll wait it out at least until we finish packing, then we'll see.

That makes perfect sense. Glad to see you found a house! :)

Hi PJ! I saw on FB how great you're doing, congrats! :) I had great success doing WW a few years ago, but gained it all back. I have just had trouble keeping my motivation this time. I'm getting closer though. Started tracking but only had one day of success. Will try again, just have to find that spark of motivation again.

Well... you know what I've been doing...

& for everyone else who didn't hear... I started WW on the 1st... so far it's about 7 lbs... I've had some tough days... but the sugar withdrawal is over and I'm sleeping much better... less pain over all...

My goal this week is to go to the gym 3 times this week...
bicicleta_estatica.gif

& on the slightly comedic side...

(sorry to Karl and any of the other guys reading...)

I had to shave my legs before going to the Gym... I was lazy all winter... :rolleyes1

So last night was the night... got out, dried off an announced to the QM that it was safe to be seen out in public with me again...

to which she said "Don't catch cold...."

"ohhh mom.. they weren't THAT bad...." :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

got scalped today... Feel SOOOO much better... both me and mom were starting to look a bit shaggy dogish!

Don't know if I mentioned it... but we found out we have a fisher cat in the woods behind our house. I had to warn the neighbors to keep their dogs close to home because they are known to attack humans and small animals. The county won't come to check it out unless the animal is rabid... so I guess I'll just have to be careful when grilling this summer.

FisherCat.jpg

Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of one of those. Yikes!

I had it last week and go back next month for repair chip/broken teeth huh, I have put it off for months and so scare to go to dentist so finally got an appointment for next month to get it repair..

Scottishwee35

I have a major dentist phobia! I feel the same way about dentists as you feel about snakes, Deborah! :faint:

Since John retired, we no longer have our great healthcare with the University.....it would have cost us $2k a month to maintain. So he went to the VA because he can. I'm not eligible for the VA since he was not married to me when he served. So I'm on Medicare and I had to get a supplemental insurance thru AARP and a perscription drug program thru AARP. It costs me $265 for all of them, plus copays for the drugs. But they have my meds tiered to determine the copay. Three of them I can't afford anymore so I'll stop taking them and ask my doctor if he can prescribe something else. One of them they won't cover at all, so that one is out too. Basically, I have four medications that I won't be taking anymore and it scares me. I know how bad I felt and how sick I was before I started finding the right doctors and getting the right diagnoses and perscriptions. I'm going to miss having great healthcare coverage for no expense to me except for low copays for doctors and drugs.

Deb, I can't imagine how scary this must be. And frustrating. I hope your doctor has some alternatives for you that will keep you healthy. :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter