WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Mom323, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Politzania

Politzania Mouseketeer

We got our cruise docs over the weekend, also with a blank spot where the cabin number belongs... wait, wait wait!

Does anyone know if you can do the Jetski excursion on CC on a "walkup" basis? Scott and I want to do the 5K, but aren't sure we'd be up for tooling around on the Jetskis afterward (depends on the weather & how well we slept the night before)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lexa

Lexa DIS Veteran

I have confirmation email from them from where to where we go on which date and to call them after we get our stuff at FLL to call this number: 1-954-600-0240

4. Lexa

Lexa DIS Veteran

Welcome aboard :) It will be great cruise and can't wait to meet you. My kiddos are DD 8 and DS 9. Seems we will have a great group of kiddos close in age.

5. heatherLOVESmickey

heatherLOVESmickey Mouseketeer

For those not playing along of Facebook I thought I might as well post this here too.

The movies that will (most likely) be playing on our cruise are as follows:
    -- Pirates of the Caribbean: Stranger Tides (3D)
    -- Brave (Normal and 3D)
    -- Finding Nemo (3D)
    -- Avengers
    -- Frankenweenie
    -- Wreck-it-Ralph
    -- Lincoln
    -- Oz

They did say that they will typically add more films but they have not updated to add any more to the list than those I have mentioned. I might call again close to the cruise... just because I'm nosey like that. ;)

Many speculate that Iron Man 3 will be available too because it comes out May 3 (?) but when I called yesterday it was not on the list of movies. You can discuss whether or not it will be but I'm 99.9999% certain they said nothing about it. If you think you will get a better response, feel free to call yourself. So there you go...

6. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

If Iron Man 3 premiers on May 3, then they will have it showing onboard that same day.
    :thumbsup2

7. DVCTigger

DVCTigger DIS Veteran

Another duplicate that is on Facebook . . . . Just wondering where everyone is coming from. We live in Centennial, CO (southern suburb of Denver). Just wondering how many neighbors we have on board!

8. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

There is a where are you from, over on FB for this cruise. Care to bring it here as well? I'll start...

Missoula, Montana now, which is home to DH. Have also lived in OR, CA, as a child CO and TX. DH did a short stint in WA as a child also.

9. DVCTigger

DVCTigger DIS Veteran

Great minds...:thumbsup2

10. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

Looks like you posted as I was posting. :thumbsup2

11. neg58

neg58 DIS Veteran

My mother lives in Denver.
    My cousin lives just north of Boston.
    I suffer it out in Jacksonville, FL, land of large snails, geckos, snakes, possum, vulchers (to eat the road kill), armadillos, and cockroaches the size of your hand. But also the land of Florida rate on DCL!

Nancy

12. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

We are from Los Angeles. You know the place that DCL gave up on. Can't say I blame them much, I don't want to go to Mexico. Still they could have done more CA coastal cruises and Hawaii.

13. Chaopolis

Chaopolis Earning My Ears

I thought those cruises were all popular. Guess not?

14. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

So did I, but DCL did not want to stay here. Oh well.

15. Disneypeach

Disneypeach Fan of the Fort

I'm a Navy brat...9 states and one foreign country (Italy)...live just north of Atlanta now...
    Lynda

16. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

:lmao: I know it is tough, but someone's gotta take those rates! :rotfl:

Disney had a hard time filling those cruises. They offered kids free for the last couple of years and still could not fill the ship.

17. Meghatron

Meghatron DIS Veteran

The problem was that they were only offering 7 night or more cruises, and most during the school year. If they had offered shorter cruises, and actually ADVERTISED to the passholder population in SoCal, they would have done much better. I've got two new-to-DCL families joining us on the single 2-nighter out of San Diego in 2014 that didn't and still would not commit to a 7-night cruise. But they booked the short one on opening day without hesitation.

18. Brixton

Brixton From the world's best Eco-Village all the way to t

We live in a little beach town near San Diego & can't wait 'til DCL comes here next year!

19. heatherLOVESmickey

heatherLOVESmickey Mouseketeer

My husband (I think his name here is TheViking) and I are from a suburb of Minneapolis, Minnesota. I'm from a small town just north of here but Erik, the hubster, is from Oslo, Norway. Only moved to the USA for me... almost 19 years later he's still here.

20. Namsupak

Namsupak DIS Veteran

Room numbers have to be coming soon! Otherwise my door will be full of updates for the FE ;)

As soon as all the FE participants get their assignments please PM or email me. If you email me please include your Disname.

We're from Mountaineer country... Morgantown, WV. James' parents and my dad are from Thailand though. I actually remembered to try on my dresses for formal night tonight and they fit. I had them custom made in Thailand before our WBTA in 2011. They actually fit better now than before so I'm super excited because I remember having a hard time zipping it up over my hips on the cruise. :goodvibes

21. MrsMork

MrsMork Proud Old Geezer

That is excellent news! :worship: I tried on some shorts and capris today and have a few that fit. I may get another pair of capris or two, but am almost set. :yay: