WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Mom323, Jan 23, 2013.

1. DVCTigger

DVCTigger DIS Veteran

Ok, now I don't feel so bad. :grouphug: it's funny, because it is ALL in my legs! When DH and I are sitting, nobody can tell. Then we stand up, and you should see the reactions we get! :rotfl:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Politzania

Politzania Mouseketeer

That was awesome!! I can just hear David Attenborough or Jacques Cousteau's voice! :rotfl:

4. kbishop2013

kbishop2013 Earning My Ears

The response was "thank you for the update", which is code for "let me find the best way to proceed". Which is a hell of a lot better than "Are you insane".

They might say no and they might unenroll us, but in the end we are going and will just find a way for this to work. Now on to the fun stuff, like packing! Oh wait, too early?

5. Lexa

Lexa DIS Veteran

I visited my kids school principal, talked to her, wrote a letter so they have everything in written and don't forget...we had no problems at all. We did that two months ago, so school and teachers are aware my kids will be gone. After the cruise my kids don't go back to school anymore, actually school should be over on May 15th, but since we had 5 snow days, last day is May 20th.

6. Jcmh

Jcmh Mouseketeer

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

I love this! I am picturing this mockumentary in my head right now.

My husband delights in making fun of me being a full foot shorter than him. I showed him the pictures of past PC cruises where people are crowded to the bow of the ship as it approaches the locks and told him I planned on watching from another deck or our balcony since I'd never be able to see anything in that crowd. He, of course, says "What's the problem? I would still be able to see just fine."

That earned him a raspberry.

7. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

We are both tall. We are both 6 feet.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

8. corbett744

corbett744 Mouseketeer

What grade are your kids in?

9. 2BNDisney

2BNDisney Mouseketeer

Does anyone know if or when they may announce any celebrity types that may be on the boat? I know for my TA it was Charro. I was hoping for someone with more of a Disney background on this one.

10. kbishop2013

kbishop2013 Earning My Ears

1st and 4th. This might be the last time I can take them out of school on long adventures. End of an era!

11. corbett744

corbett744 Mouseketeer

I know we have a bunch of people staying at the Double tree. I'm wondering who beside us that might be. It would be fun to touch base before the 6th.

12. DVCTigger

DVCTigger DIS Veteran

Then you get like us......you leave them at home to watch the house and dogs while you go on cruises! :thumbsup2:beach:

13. Jackson's grammie

Jackson's grammie DIS Veteran

we arrive on sat evening so will have all day sunday to relax and look around. I believe there are quite a few staying at the Doubletree also. It is suppose to be quite close to a marina that has lots of shops and restaurants

14. annichan

annichan There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath

Simply brilliant!! :thumbsup2:rotfl:

15. Lexa

Lexa DIS Veteran

We are staying at Doubletree. We will be at the hotel once we finally get there lol. We land at FLL at 4:40pm on 5th.

16. Mom323

Mom323 Founding member of FOG

We are staying there. We arrive on the 5th. :cool1:

17. Mom323

Us too, until she got married in April last year. :rotfl:

18. FlygirlHNL

FlygirlHNL Earning My Ears

Aloha!

We are thrilled to be joining all of you on this cruise. I will try to figure out how to send these private messages to join in the fun of the Fish Extenders and the Secret Mickey. Can't wait to meet all of you!

19. Mom323

Welcome!! Be sure to check out the first and second posts of this thread for info about happenings on the cruise.

I believe you have to have 10 posts before you can send a PM. So get posting. :wave2:

20. Mom323

To send a post, you can click on the Disname and a drop box will appear. Just choose the send a private message option.

Or you can go to the blue bar at the top of the screen and click on User CP. This will bring tou to your user page and you can send PM from there as well.

Or above the log out option in the blue bar it Says Welcome FlyGrlHNL you can click on
    Private Messages and it will take you there as well.

Lots of options.

21. KarinD

KarinD Earning My Ears

Hello everyone! I've been lurking this thread for a while now (creepy me!) and we decided to join in the fun. So excited to be doing this cruise, Panama Canal has been a dream for me for a long time.

On our adventure: me (Karin)
    DH Stan
    and DS Stanley, who will be 18 months

It's Stanley's second Disney cruise, the first was at 10 months - this one should be SO MUCH easier than that was! Plus, I think he will recognize some of the characters this time, which should be a blast.

Ok, off to find some other threads to comment on so that I can PM and join the FE! See you real soon!