WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

My Mom did the Disney Scavenger Hunt on the Disney Wonder for Hawaii and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if anyone has a copy, but very entertaining when you have TONS of sea days and time on your hands to roam around the ship!

What do you mean by "copy"? Is it like an instruction sheet? Would be nice if someone had that - I put it in the 2nd post under suggestions :)

Scott and I are in for the Game Night(s) - would love to play Cards Against Humanity and/or Ticket to Ride! (have seen both played, but have not played them ourselves).

We can bring Munchkin Zombies - a variation on Steve Jackson's Munchkins - "Kill the monsters - Steal the treasure - Stab your buddy." It's a card-based combat/role playing game that's pretty easy to learn - we're still Munchkin newbies ourselves.

We might be up for the PJ breakfast as well and would be interested in additional tasting events (a few non-alcoholic options would be nice) and the Scavenger Hunt sounds like fun, too!

Tracey

Someone on the TA organized the Bunco game .it is something you learn in less than a minute and you get to meet fellow disers . Don't know where she got the Bunco. Sheets .She may have found them on the computer .

Finally settled our car and hotel situation .we are renting from Budget and the only drop off place open later than noon on Sat is at the airport. So we decided to stay at comfort inn and suites near the airport They provide a free shuttle from the airport to hotel and then the hotel to the port.
Thank Steven for your work but it did not work out for us

1/24/12 (11:30AM EST) - We had one person drop out of the group ... and I am waiting to hear back from one other person, who previously indicated they would like to participate in the Group Hotel Rate.

If anyone else is interested in a discount rate at the DoubleTree ... let me know ASAP.

Steven

My Mom did the Disney Scavenger Hunt on the Disney Wonder for Hawaii and really enjoyed it. I'm not sure if anyone has a copy, but very entertaining when you have TONS of sea days and time on your hands to roam around the ship!

I have those questions from Hawaiian cruise is someone wants to take over this activity.

MrsMork said:
Bobby Banana came and did a bit of RVing with us at one point. :thumbsup2:drive:

We are at Disneyland...that explains the L.A. rain.....:headache::rolleyes1

Bob went with us to st. Thomas where he was nearly eaten by an iguana. His demise came aboard a converted tug boat on his way to the Bahamas. Someone broke in to the boat and Bob was kidnaped while hiding in a camera bag. As a joke some of us sent a ransom note to the association..... Such fun nonsense!

I've been following for a while now. DH and I will be joining you all as well. I recognize some names from previous cruises. This will be our 12th cruise with DCL, but 1st PC. I know DH has joined the fb page, but neither of us are very active in posting. We are looking forward to a nice relaxing cruise, but would be nice to meet some of you to make the cruise that much more fun! We will be traveling with my parents, and DH will be just 2.5 months post knee replacement. So probably a more relaxing cruise than some of our previous. I'll be reading along, looks like a great group!

My DH is getting his knee replaced Feb. 7 - they can swap stories. Also, his PT recommended that Iceman thingy as well. And a recumbent bike.

If there is enough interest, I would be happy to organize a scavenger hunt.
Did this for the October Hawaii cruise.....was fun!

Please PM me here or on FB, if you would like to participate.

Janice

hello steven - replied to your fb msg - we are still interested - thanks so much for organizing this!

1/24/12 (11:30AM EST) - We had one person drop out of the group ... and I am waiting to hear back from one other person, who previously indicated they would like to participate in the Group Hotel Rate.

If anyone else is interested in a discount rate at the DoubleTree ... let me know ASAP.

Steven

Joining you all on this cruise!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all, I (Jessica, 28) and my DH Jason (29), just booked our cabin for this cruise :cool1:

This will be our second cruise, ever. The first was the 4th of July Fantasy cruise last year. (we're hooked)

Hi all, I (Jessica, 28) and my DH Jason (29), just booked of cabin for this cruise :cool1:

This will be our second cruise, ever. The first was the 4th of July Fantasy cruise last year. (we're hooked)

Welcome aboard Jessica and Jason!

Hi all, I (Jessica, 28) and my DH Jason (29), just booked our cabin for this cruise :cool1:

Welcome!!!

Check out the first and second post of this thread. We have many things planned by some great cruisers!:cool1::cool1:

Welcome. This will be our 9th DCL cruise. Our second one was the 2008 WBPC and we keep coming back!!!:rotfl: This will be our third. You will have an amazing time.

I have pajamas for events that require it, like Christmas morning, or Triton's. Otherwise... yeah. ;)

Heather is still rolling on the floor - when I told her about breakfast meet she looked at me like I was crazy - Mother she said you haven't made it up for breakfast on the ship yet - remember I always have to go up and bring it back for the two sleeping beauties. So I would say we probably wouldn't be among the jolly people for breakfast.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter