WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

Well with the 2 nights I understand where you are coming from. I will agree as well that DCL should have offered shorter cruises out here. I would have loved to to do a five night out of here. Also I think if they did the CA coastal cruises sooner they might still be here. I think that was a great itinerary. I could not take advantage cause I had prior plans for WDW. Anyway like I said I hope you will enjoy the 2 night.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

I know about the magnetic paper but do you have several designs that print out on 1 sheet?
Confused:(

I know about the magnetic paper but do you have several designs that print out on 1 sheet?

What I do is open several designs I want, create a new image in size of a letter size paper and copy them on this empty 8.5x11 image. This way they print on one sheet. Depend on a size of a magnet I want there is two, three or more magnets on one sheet.

What I do is open several designs I want, create a new image in size of a letter size paper and copy them on this empty 8.5x11 image. This way they print on one sheet. Depend on a size of a magnet I want there is two, three or more magnets on one sheet.

Ditto this. I try to fit as many magnets one one page as I possibly can. :thumbsup2 That magnet paper is expensive!

I don't print on Magnet paper but on regular cardstock. Then I cut the designs out and arrange them economically on scrap magnets or magnetic vent cover and cut them out again, with scissors. The printable magnet paper is not very strong magnet and IS very expensive.

LindaBabe said:
I don't print on Magnet paper but on regular cardstock. Then I cut the designs out and arrange them economically on scrap magnets or magnetic vent cover and cut them out again, with scissors. The printable magnet paper is not very strong magnet and IS very expensive.

We also do the cardstock printing and then attach much stronger magnets to the back. Works perfectly. :)

We also do the cardstock printing and then attach much stronger magnets to the back. Works perfectly. :)

And the doors on the Wonder require VERY strong magnets. When we were on, only the flat magnets with little weight to them would hold on the doors, even the inside door. I had bought magnets with hooks and planned to hang my lanyard on them on the inside of the door. Nope, the lanyard was too heavy. Bottle cap magnets didn't stay. The Mickey ears ones were okay, and a flat one was fine if the magnet covered the entire back.

Nancy

FE update:
I sent out a few PMs to people that I haven't heard from in a while or haven't been on the thread in a while. Just want to make sure they're still participating. I'll send out a group FE list once we know for sure. Or if anyone can help me out and let me know about the following people...

SanDiegoSteph
JGross24

FE update:
I sent out a few PMs to people that I haven't heard from in a while or haven't been on the thread in a while. Just want to make sure they're still participating. I'll send out a group FE list once we know for sure. Or if anyone can help me out and let me know about the following people...

SanDiegoSteph
JGross24

I sent Steph a message on FB after I sent you an email with question....never heard back from her. I don't have her email.

I'm a long time lurker coming out of hiding! We want to participate in the FE, so I had to join!

We will be on this cruise too. It's me, my husband, daughter and two sons. (I can't bring myself to use the acronyms yet! I'm sure I'll get over that soon.)

Welcome!

My girls will be 8 & 9 when we sail, they're both 8 right now!

As for the acronyms, I lurked on the DIS our last two DCL trips. On our last cruise, we used the DIS meet to plan palydates with other kids. This is our first FE & Secret Mickey; this group is so active!

Good Morning Happy Cruisers!

Welcome, HouseofDuck.

9 degrees F and the wind is blowing a GALE. Do NOT want to go out this morning, but oh boy have I got errands! Salvation Army drop off, collect new bathroom vanity, and get more banana boxes for packing donations in, post office.

Happy Day, all!

I'm a long time lurker coming out of hiding! We want to participate in the FE, so I had to join!

We will be on this cruise too. It's me, my husband, daughter and two sons. (I can't bring myself to use the acronyms yet! I'm sure I'll get over that soon.)

Welcome to you and your family.

Someone asked about a priest onboard. I think he has to be one of the cruisers who is willing to offer Mass on his vacation, as DCL don't seem to provide a priest.

However there has always been an inter-denominational service on a Sunday morning.

It's 50 here in Orlando. I have heat on for 2nd day. Crazy Florida weather!
[/B][/B][/B]
Good Morning Happy Cruisers!

Welcome, HouseofDuck.

9 degrees F and the wind is blowing a GALE. Do NOT want to go out this morning, but oh boy have I got errands! Salvation Army drop off, collect new bathroom vanity, and get more banana boxes for packing donations in, post office.

Happy Day, all!

Heat off.... Temp is on the rise in O-town.

QUOTE=Beauty & the Best;47542666]Yep, I'm in a sweater with the heat on right now! Can't wait until it warms up again.[/QUOTE]

Heat off.... Temp is on the rise in O-town.

QUOTE=Beauty & the Best;47542666]Yep, I'm in a sweater with the heat on right now! Can't wait until it warms up again.
[/QUOTE]

It was down to 25 in Jacksonville this morning, but no heat allowed at our house. My kids know better than to ask, even on a holiday! It will be up to 70 by tomorrow.

My daughter has hockey tonight, and I have learned that when it is cold outside, it is freezing at the rink so tonight I will need to bundle up (that means long pants and socks).

Nancy

I'm glad I'm in charge of the heat here. Lol. My son lives in Fernandina Beach and he said it was freezing up there too.:moped:

It was down to 25 in Jacksonville this morning, but no heat allowed at our house. My kids know better than to ask, even on a holiday! It will be up to 70 by tomorrow.

My daughter has hockey tonight, and I have learned that when it is cold outside, it is freezing at the rink so tonight I will need to bundle up (that means long pants and socks).

Nancy[/QUOTE]

We are expecting snow/ice storm on Thursday....I so hoped we are done with this stuff.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter