WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

Silly question, but we are still new to DCL even after 2 cruises. On last cruise when we were at Palo dinner and another couple was celebrating their anniversary they got very nice plate to take with them. Where or when do you need to tell them that you are celebrating?

(celebrating)

You can add celebration information to your reservation ... but you are also able to tell your server or assistant server. Ideally, your server should ask you if you are celebrating any occasion at your first dinner. Additionally, if you are celebrating anything while at Palo, merely let your server know (remember, you will likely have different servers each time you dine at Palo, unless you request the same server, again).

Steven

MY APOLOGIES! On February 1st, I sent out messages to all who previously expressed interest in Group Hotel Reservations. Unfortunately, I apparently used an incorrect filter. I did not realize the messages did not go out, until a DISer sent me a PM.

Accordingly, tonight, I sent either a PM via DIS, a private e-mail via DIS, or a PM via Facebook ... to all who previously expressed interest. IN THE EVENT YOU HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE MESSAGE ... please contact me via PM.

At this time, EVERYTHING is set for you to complete your reservations (check your e-mail or PM).

Please remember, the group rate was negotiated based upon the commitment of specific DISers. As is the case with most other discount bookings, the booking is non-refundable.

Enjoy the cruise!

Steven

they got very nice plate to take with them.

They present a plate with a nice congratulatory message on it, but they don't allow you to keep it. They take it away after you're done taking photos of it, etc.

Sent via my iThingy

They present a plate with a nice congratulatory message on it, but they don't allow you to keep it. They take it away after you're done taking photos of it, etc.

Sent via my iThingy

Oh bummer .....I don't need a photo with a plate LOL

Lexa said:
Oh bummer .....I don't need a photo with a plate LOL

Since the message and design is usually written in chocolate and strawberry syrup, it wouldn't pack well anyway. ;)

Sent via my iThingy

Booked Airfare from PDX to FLL on SWA and got a great rate :thumbsup2

Completed Online Check-in :thumbsup2

Left to do: Hotel in Miami, rental car, and transfers :)

Tribe 8, Smallville RPG, current development team for the new Mage the Ascension, Sons of Liberty, Void Vultures, Vicious Cruicible... others I can't remember off the top of my head. ;)

A one-shot is an RPG scenario designed to be played in a single session as opposed to being one chapter in part of a larger story played over several sessions.

Cool! I'm still looking those games up since I hadn't heard of most of them, but it sounds really good. And "one-shot" turns out to mean exactly what I figured, just wanted to make sure. I'd still be interested in joining (should be a short scenario though, not much over 4 hours maybe?) so if you get a group together let me know :)

I have set up the new Roll Call here and added everyone who has contacted me so far.

Anybody who is not in it yet but wants to be, just let me know!

:flower3: Hello again everyone!

Good to see that we're all having luck booking excursions, Palo, etc. DH and I are planning to do some independent exploring in all the ports this time around, but we did book Palo brunch for our first sea day. Actually, it's more brunch-for-lunch, since our time is noon! But that works out - somehow, we are early risers on vacation (odd since we're both night shifters!) and that will give us plenty of time to eat breakfast and still be hungry enough for Palo!

For the roll call...clearly, I'm ravensilverlight - Jen, and DH is Chris. We're DINKs, from New Jersey, and waiting on cabin assignment (OGT). We're calling this our "anniversary" trip, even though our anniversary isn't until June...there just wasn't a great rate on a PC cruise in June!!! Hey, it counts, right? ;) We hardly ever do something on our actual anniversary, rotating shifts make it difficult to celebrate special days. We adapt and celebrate whenever we can, as long as it's somewhat close!

This will be our 5th Disney cruise, and our 4th on the Wonder. We were just on a MR in December, and are hoping at least a couple of the crew will still be on board...we know our server, Monika, was planning to go home in May but of course we have no idea exactly when :scared: so we'll see!!!

If somebody need it for door magnet:

MickeyTagxedo-2small_zpsa29ca4e7.jpg

Oh that's cool! I really really liked the one you had up before too, though ... Maybe we could have both? Or I could link to it in the 2nd post?

(And speaking of posts: I never expected it to come to this, but this is actually my 1000th post on the DIS - wow! :))

If you click on the link it should take you to my album and you should have access to all the designs. Let me know if it doesn't work.

Yum! Banana bread is the best!

I made a huckleberry pie for DH today for his birthday. It was one of the best I have made...yummy, yummy! :thumbsup2 We had gone out and picked the huckleberries last Aug/Sept and I froze enough to make him a pie for Christmas and another for today for the birthday. :lovestruc
We've never tried picking our own berries but I really want to do it this year. We'll def need to get enough to freeze. We go through fruit like crazy. DH tried the whole wheat flour I had in the bread and it actually tasted great.... I wasn't very hopeful but it worked out.

If somebody need it for door magnet:

Thanks for sharing. That's an awesome mickey head!

Salsa and Salsa is now an option for Cabo on hte DCL site. We just signed up!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter