WBPC May 6th 2013 Wonder

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by Mom323, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Namsupak

Namsupak DIS Veteran

We accidentally ordered the wrong size of some of our shirts that we had printed up. If anyone is interested we have ladies large and unisex large. Paid $38 for them would like to get $25. Send me a PM and we can bring them to you at the meet. I'll try and post pics later.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lexa

Lexa DIS Veteran

Sorry to hear that....I had something sent to me from England weeks ago...never came....I never had any problems sending mail back and forward and usually it takes 7-10 days....not sure whats going on with mail service lately...

4. Lexa

Lexa DIS Veteran

Not sure about blogger....Thank you for good wishes..we are all very excited and ready for vacation!!!

5. Disneypeach

Disneypeach Fan of the Fort

Just checked weather.com for Castaway Cay next Tuesday.
    Looking good...partly cloudy, low of 70, high of 83 with only a 10% chance of rain!

6. Jackson's grammie

Jackson's grammie DIS Veteran

Now that sounds delightful.

7. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

Sounds like this time on a Wonders WBPC we will make it to CC.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

8. Brixton

Brixton From the world's best Eco-Village all the way to t

Good point! Next time we'll have a "real one" :)

I am glad it's not too hot:cool1:

:cool2:

9. Chaopolis

Chaopolis Earning My Ears

Oh No!!!!!!! You jinxed it!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

10. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

Oops. Well I wasn't going to be doing much at CC. To me it's a over glorified beach, and I live a mile from the beach and I still don't go. I hate sand. It gets everywhere and it's hard to get rid of. Still, I hope we do go as I love lunch at serenity bay.

11. vz9p57

vz9p57 Disney, Indiana Podcast Co-Host

I hope this is true - was worried it would be real hot for the 5K. Being from Indiana, we've not had much hot weather to get used to yet.

12. cruzisme

cruzisme Earning My Ears

Hope it will not be too hot as we hope to walk the 5 km and we definitely are not used to high humidity or hot temps!
    Beginning to pack now.
    Flying out on Sunday. Getting excited!

13. annichan

annichan There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath

Well, I will even grant you it MAY have been uglier than mine, initially. BUT, now that I have gone ahead and put some small decorations on mine (noooo! She did it! She did it!), I know for a fact that mine is uglier. :rotfl2:

I tried to find some more info on the internet, and it seems that it may well be Germany's fault ... Apparently, our customs is really strict and checks everything very thoroughly, and erratically delays shippings for weeks sometimes - to the point where many sellers have stopped shipping to Germany. Wish I had known that before :sad2:

Sounds wonderful!! Count us among the people who are a bit afraid of hot weather ... Anything above 80 takes some getting used to for us Northerners, and at about 86 I will actually start feeling faint. :rotfl:
    But we know (sort of :upsidedow) what we are getting ourselves into and are determined to take things really slow, stay out of the sun at all times, drink lots of water and have a wonderful time no matter how hot it gets! :beach:

14. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

Well last day of work for me today. 8 more hours then I am on vacation. With all this FE design talk I should mention that ours will be the most technoly advanced. Ours is cloaked.

15. annichan

annichan There's a platypus controlling me, he's underneath

:rotfl2:

16. Chaopolis

Chaopolis Earning My Ears

We're trying to book a car from Port of LA To our airport on the last day. What time should book it for? We're second seating breakfast, but not sure how long that takes and how long customs takes.

17. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

Customs and such can take upwards of a hour possibly more. Depending on your rotation breakfast is at 8:15 or 8:30. It's a very fast, rushed breakfast.

18. Disneypeach

Disneypeach Fan of the Fort

I'm planning on doing the 5k too...my first attempt! Been training with Jeff Galloway's 5k program and can run/walk it at a 14 min pace. Atlanta is very hilly so I'm hoping the effort on the hills in ATL will compensate for the Bahamas heat....:)
    Lynda

19. Brixton

Brixton From the world's best Eco-Village all the way to t

mine may well STILL be uglier! we can compare ugly fish extenders...maybe whomever's is deemed more ugly, has to buy the other a drink:rotfl2:

i am all about cloaked fe! think of the luggage space!

:cheer2:today was dh's first day at home...we leave on saturday:cheer2:!

20. vtiffany

vtiffany Mouseketeer

Does anyone know the schedule for our transit thru the canal? Also, are there other webcams besides those on the 'pancanal' site?

21. aan1701

aan1701 DIS Veteran

We will probably start heading for the Gatun Locks about 6-7 in the morning. Probably passing under the bridge of the Americas around 4ish. I do not know of any other webcams.