WBC 2 and 3 BR units Presidential and not

dadschum

Mouseketeer
Do all of the 2nd bedrooms in the 2 and 3 bedrooms, both regular and Presidential, have 2 beds (full or Queen) in the 2nd bedroom?

And from looking at the floor plans, it seems that the regular 2 bedroom in the 2nd bath, the sink, toilet and tub are all in the same room. However, in the 2 bedroom Pres. There is a sink outside the room with the toilet and tub (there is a sink in there too) and in the 3 bedroom regular there are 2 sinks outside the room with toilet and tub and in the 3 bedroom Pres. there is a sink outside the room with toilet and tub and a sink in the room with toilet and tub too.

Can anyone confirm any of this please? If I were to book WBC I would want to book and pay for the unit that has at least 2 sinks associated with the
2nd bathroom. This is a necessity for 3 women travelling together!

Thank you!

I don't remember the sink configuration in the 2BD units (and it may vary from building to building). But, as for bed configuration, here is the information from the Owners site:

2BR Pres: sleeps 4 total (4 privately), King in master, Queen in 2nd bedroom. Two full baths.

3BR Pres: sleeps 8 total (6 privately), King in master, two doubles in 2nd bedroom, King in third. Two full baths.

We recently rented a 2BR and while stated, different building may have different arrangements ours had 2 full size beds in the second room. The bathroom had the tub, toilet and sink all in one room. It was outside of the bedroom. No sink outside the bathroom.

I'm in a 2BR Presidential right now. The second bathroom is divided into two parts:

1. dual sink area, with a door separating it from the living room.
2. Toilet/bathtub room, with a door separating it from the sink area.

When we were in a 2BR presidential at Grand Desert (Las Vegas) 6 weeks ago, it was as you described. The bathroom contained the toilet, tub, and one sink, and there was an additional double vanity in an alcove off the living room.

Is the presidential worth the upgrade? I keep going back and forth between a regular 3 bdrm or a pres 3 bdrm? Does it change the tower you are in?

Thanks folks. Sounds like the moral of the story is - it varies. If I go this route I probably rent from Vacation Upgrades or Vacation Strategies or one of the other often mentioned firms on this board.

I guess best thing for me to do is request what I want - 2 beds in the 2nd bedroom and a unit with a sink outside the toilet/tub area of the 2nd bathroom. And then hope for the best.

Again thanks to all for your replies

We recently rented a 2BR and while stated, different building may have different arrangements ours had 2 full size beds in the second room.
A 2BR Presidential, or Deluxe? All of the 2BR Presidentials are in Building 6, and were done at about the same time---I would be surprised if they differed in bedding.

OP: to be sure, call the resort and ask the front desk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter