Waterfront seating at Spice Roads Table

pooki1

Mouseketeer
We have reservations at 8:30pm for spice roads hoping for seating at a table outside for Illuminations viewing,should we get there early to ensure we get a spot right on the water? Thanks!

We have reservations at 8:30pm for spice roads hoping for seating at a table outside for Illuminations viewing,should we get there early to ensure we get a spot right on the water? Thanks!
????

People are learning about SRT now. Its becoming more popular. And based on our history with other Epcot restaurants with fireworks viewing, I'd say your chances are slim. Many people will get an ADR for 7:30-8:00 and stretch their dinner to last until Illuminations. You can try to show up early, but be prepared to be told to return closer to your ADR time. They might seat you early if they are having a slow night. But even then there's no guarantee you would get a waterview table.

- There are not many tables right on the water on the patio, maybe 5-6 and they look like 4 seaters.
- The second line in of tables would still have a good view if the table mates by the water remain seated.
- We sat one night on maybe the 3rd row away and it would not have been a good view with the roof, columns, heaters.
- There is no additional viewing area to stand in.
- Some folks who had tables on water complained other guests crowd in around their table to watch.
- If you are willing to sit inside at a window it could double your odds of a view. Looks like about 6 and they seat anywhere from 2-6 because they slide the tables together or apart.

Good luck.

:duck:I changed my reservation to 755pm,fingers crossed for a good view,thanks for the advice:flower3:

Had dinner there last night at 8:00. There were one or two 4 tops with water views available. It was cold last night so we sat inside at a window. The view of Illuminations was partially obstructed by the trees on the island but it was still OK. And both the food and the service were excellent. The rack of lamb was perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter