WaterColor Resort in Florida?

minniebeth

DIS Veteran
You all ROCK when it comes to info. on family budgeting and planning...
we are on a hunt to find something different for a family vacation that rivals WDW...I've been looking at different options when I came across a WaterColor Resort ad in a magazine...when I went to look for info. on the website, there really isn't much to find...since I know this is a GREAT resource, I thought I'd put it out to all you to see if anyone knows anything about this resort or has been there....
I have a hopeless case of Wanderlust that needs to be satisfied, but my kids say only if it is as good as WDW....help!!!
:) :) :) :)

I havent stayed there, but i can tell you that i have driven through the area and it is GORGEOUS!!!!

never been there, never even heard of it. But I googled it, and WOW it is beautiful! I want to rent a little cottage for the month over the winter now. How quaint. It looks real sweet. It must be doing something right if it was voted #1 family resort. Nice find, OP!!!

I have never stayed at WaterColor but it is just 30min from where I live. It is also very close to Sea Side (where the Truman Show was filmed). The beach here is beautiful, and there are plenty of fun family activities in both directions, Panama City or Destin. There is a big outlet mall in Destin with over 100 stores. Let me know if I can give you any more information about the area. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter