Water View at Carribean Beach

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by tigger334, Jan 14, 2008.

1. tigger334

tigger334 Mouseketeer

We booked a 2 day stay at the Carribean Beach Resort :cool1: after our 4 day cruise in May:dance3:. We booked it with a water view. What is considered a water view and is there specific buildings with water views? :confused3

Thanks!

2. spiceycat

spiceycat dvc-blt,vwl,bwv

3. Marty Joe

Marty Joe DIS Veteran

Tigger334,

The last time we were at the CBR we had a water view room. While CBR is a great resort (we had a good time there) and well landscaped, the "lake" looks like a wide creek. I do not believed we paid any attention to it. I (IMHO) would not worry about the water view room and save a little $$.

4. mickeystoontown

mickeystoontown DIS Veteran

I don't know that I would pay the extra money for a water view room at the CBR. Disney's definition of water view could be either a view of the lake or a view of the swimming pool.

I would disagree that the lake looks like a wide creek. I thought the resort was quite pretty.

Here's a picture of the lake:

[​IMG]

5. Minnesota!

Minnesota! Shoeless in Minnesota

IMO, a water view isn't worth it unless you are 1) going to be spending a whole lotta time looking out your window or 2) are at say, the Poly. Safe yourself some money and down grade!

6. safetymom

safetymom Super Moderator

I agree with the others about a water view. Some of the water view rooms are guite creative in where you can see the water. It may overlook a quiet pool instead of the lake. A preferred location is worth the money.