Water park in November ?

disneydad78

DIS Veteran
Im torn between water park and more or park hopper.
My kids want to go to Disney Quest one last time before Disney closes the doors for good.
They also want to go to a water park but my oldest two have said if it's cold and chilly we don't want to go. Myself , they are 18 and 14 , I wanted to drop them off because Dad doesn't do water parks . I don't like climbing the stairs . Only like the lazy river lol.
I've looked at the weather averages and I just don't know. Thoughts ideas any help. They plan on going to the water park , Tuesday November 17th. I was hoping to do somethings else with my wife or alone.
How does the water usually feel around that time?
Thanks for the help.

You don't have to get either the water park and more add-on or the park hopper now - I'd wait until you get there. However, it costs just $26 more per person to get both options versus getting just one.

I'm confused . In order for me to get free dining Disney made me choose either one. Did they change something or did I miss a change?

I'm confused . In order for me to get free dining Disney made me choose either one. Did they change something or did I miss a change?

You didn't indicate in your original post that you had the Free Dining promotion where you had to get one or the other. I assumed therefore that you just wanted to get one or the other, rather than that you had to.

Last time, in our packet of goodies at check-in, they included 50% off on mini golf and free passes to DisneyQuest. If that helps you at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter