Water in BCV Marketplace?

wendydarling826

DIS Veteran
I read on another board that some resorts are selling cases of water in the resort shop. Has anyone seen water by the case in the BCV Marketplace? I'm going through my annual exercise of figuring out the best way to get a case of water and some other groceries to my villa. Last year I used Walmart delivery and it was a disaster.

In June we bought a case of Dasani at the Screen Doot at the Boardwalk, 24 x 12oz. I think it was about $7. We had to move after 2 nights so waited until we got to our 9 night room before getting a delivery from Garden Groc

I read on another board that some resorts are selling cases of water in the resort shop. Has anyone seen water by the case in the BCV Marketplace? I'm going through my annual exercise of figuring out the best way to get a case of water and some other groceries to my villa. Last year I used Walmart delivery and it was a disaster.
They sell cases of water at the BC Marketplace. They also sell gallons of water. We saw both of them at the BC Marketplace this April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter