Water delivery to resort

need2travel

DIS Veteran
Hi, can anyone tell me which is easier/cheaper-having a case or 2 of water delivered to the Boardwalk Inn from Gardengrocer or Costco? Also, do I have to be a Costco member in order to order water from them? Finally, does the Boardwalk charge a fee for this? Thanks in advance! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I wasn't sure where to post it.

Hi, can anyone tell me which is easier/cheaper-having a case or 2 of water delivered to the Boardwalk Inn from Gardengrocer or Costco? Also, do I have to be a Costco member in order to order water from them? Finally, does the Boardwalk charge a fee for this? Thanks in advance! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum but I wasn't sure where to post it.

All counter serve provide free ice water to guests...

Costco is only about 7 a case but there is a new fee at Disney you have to pay10 storage charge no u don't have to be a costco member

We always get water delivered to our room from Garden Grocer among other things.
I doubt the prices a much cheaper anywhere else as my DH is pretty good about checking competition prices before ordering.

Join staples for free, then order water from them, the delivery will be free and disney will not charge you either (atleast that has been our experience last 5 years or more). If water going to a "convention hotel" I heard they do charge

We always use Staples and have the water delivered the day before we arrive. I have never paid a storage fee!?! DH is not a complainer but he said if they try to charge him he will complain about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter