water at the resort stores

Kat913

Mouseketeer
Hi all. Soo I usually ship cases of water from Costco down to our resort before we get there. Costco is no longer shpping water cases in such small quantities. We are going for a short 5 day trip in March to see my daughter's HS music group perform . We are big water drinker . We are staying in a studio at OKW on my brother's points. DD is staying with group at POFQ. A delivery place like garden grocer will not work for us. We are on the dining plan, have scheduled places we need to be ( with performance group) and have already packed any extra snacks we might need so it would be really hard to make the minimum for GG. My question is Does the resort stores carry actual cases of water to purchase? I'm not worried about the inflated price I know it would probably be ( would trade just for the convenience). Will not have a car, am taking the magical bus and don't want to waste any time cabbing it to a store. Thanks all. :flower:

Hi all. Soo I usually ship cases of water from Costco down to our resort before we get there. Costco is no longer shpping water cases in such small quantities. We are going for a short 5 day trip in March to see my daughter's HS music group perform . We are big water drinker . We are staying in a studio at OKW on my brother's points. DD is staying with group at POFQ. A delivery place like garden grocer will not work for us. We are on the dining plan, have scheduled places we need to be ( with performance group) and have already packed any extra snacks we might need so it would be really hard to make the minimum for GG. My question is Does the resort stores carry actual cases of water to purchase? I'm not worried about the inflated price I know it would probably be ( would trade just for the convenience). Will not have a car, am taking the magical bus and don't want to waste any time cabbing it to a store. Thanks all. :flower:
They sell both gallon bottles and 12pack cases of bottled water at the Old Key West resort store. I think it is 12 - 12 ounce bottles in a case for $6.39. I don't know the price of the gallon jug.

We have brought the Brita filter water bottles with us. I use it for our room, could take them to the parks but I don't like packing multiple water bottles around. Too heavy and water gets hot. We do bring our resort mugs with us to the parks,( clipped to cross body purse strap with caribiener ) and stop in any quick service at the parks and ask for ice water. Their water is filtered, no nasty Florida water taste.

Remember that you can get free cups of ice water at any CS restaurant.

And it is filtered and often they will give large cups - especially when it is really hot
Yes they do give large cup. I transfer it to my resort mug so I can walk around with it easier. And drink right away what doesn't fit in.

At POFQ and OKW both they had 24pks of 12oz bottles for 6.39, they were in the refrigerated section :)
They will also do the AP or DVC discount on them, making them 5.75. Probably one of the biggest bargains at Disney! I think they have them at all resorts except the values.

Great ideas- I had totally forgotten about the ice water at the counter service spots.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter