Watching the Super Bowl at Boardwalk Inn

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by disney88, Nov 27, 2012.

1. disney88

disney88 Earning My Ears

Other than the ESPN Zone, is there anywhere else in the BW Inn that would have a TV to watch the game (other than in the room)? Does the Bellevue Lounge have a TV? How about at another Epcot area resort?

Thanks.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. IMGONNABE40!

IMGONNABE40! <font color=green>Okay, I already am 40, but if I

We were at BWI this year and watched it at ESPN Zone. Lots of fun. Not sure about a TV at Bellevue.

4. aclov

aclov DIS Veteran

ESPN will get crowded. There's Martha's Vineyard at Beach Club, it's a lounge bar and tv's

5. Deb & Bill

Deb & Bill DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention

How about just staying in your hotel room and watching? Get a pizza delivered.

6. disney88

disney88 Earning My Ears

Thanks for the suggestions. As for staying in the room, we have a 20 month old who is a light sleeper, so I'm kicking the hubby out of the room to watch the game. The little one sleeps early.

7. ncc1701

ncc1701 Scotty I need Warp 10 to WDW

There are 2 bars/lounges in the YC. The one next to the Yatchman Steakhouse should have it on.There is also Big River Brewpub on the Broadwalk. They TVs at their bar.

8. disney88

disney88 Earning My Ears

Thanks!! :)

9. TDC Nala

TDC Nala <font color=red>1937, what a year that was<br><fon Moderator

Bellevue Lounge does not have a TV.

In that area you can try Big River Grill (TVs in the bar), go across to Yacht/Beach (Martha's Vineyard or Crews Cup lounges) or go over to the Dolphin (Bluezoo's bar has a TV, I can't recall if Il Mulino at the Swan has one)